Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old October 7th, 2017, 11:25 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: GCF Design Discussion Thread - Parallax Play Test

I read through the card and don't see any problem with it. I think the design fits the theme of the character( not very familiar at all.)
Old October 8th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool.

I like it.

I personally really like the no figure approach. I even suggested just a base to represent a huge invisible alien design I was toying with at one time.

I am not the best at finding loopholes and such but it looks solid enough.

Have you tried it out yet?
Old October 11th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the input guys. Right after I posted this life suddenly got extremely busy. Not too suer how much time I can still devote to this thread for a little while.

Anyway, not 100% sure what would happen if Parallax (say he's your last figure) had previously taken over say Superman as his host. Parallax then destroys the last remaining figure on Superman's original team's side. It's clear that Parallax would then win the game doesn't it?
Old October 11th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Hmmm. Not sure there, great question.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations