Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is better, Cyprien or Drake?
Cyprien 68 80.00%
Sgt.Drake 17 20.00%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 8th, 2011, 12:56 AM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker
Re: Who is better, Cyprien or Drake?

It's a forum, you're supposed to talk. Just cause you find the topic silly doesn't mean other people will

By the way, Cyprien better. You can't beat red armor, twin swords, and a cold touch.

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old August 8th, 2011, 02:25 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Oh, cut it out guys. Instead of arguing about the thread, ya'll could just comment about the thread, or just ignore it, ya know.

And Cyprien is better, but I do like SotM Drake quite a bit. A single lucky roll from the vampire, and Drake's dead.
Old August 8th, 2011, 08:19 AM

ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cyprien for Chilling Touch and for his great backstory/love interest thing. And for being a bad vampire. Hollywood seems to want us all to like vamps these days, whereas Cyprien is, you know, an arse. And that's why I like him...

Oz

Betty or Veronica...?
Old August 8th, 2011, 09:06 AM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Su-Bak-Na View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelfrost4 View Post
OH fine. I will just drop the "childish arguments altogether, but that doesn't make me not a child. I`ll just work on my customs and proxys in the main forum. I already made some friends in the main forum so there I will stay. I the hangout isn't even good for stuff like this how is it different except less experienced people are critiquing your stuff?
On the contrary some hangout members may have more overall expirience with Heroscape than somone in the main forum. You don't have to choose between either the Hangout or the Main Forums. Just try to be a constructive member of both. I try to make high quality posts in both. I don't always succeed, but grammar and spelling are something you should at least shoot for.

Quote:
No we arnt doing head on we are doing if you didnt know what you were ud against board army nothing, which is better. EG which is the better all purpose guy. (which is drake)
This for instance, I only understood because I read it through twice. I'm not trying to make fun of you, but in all reality if your posts aren't easy to read others will avoid them.

When I first started posting here I was twelve, if I were to look at my older posts I'm sure I would be highly embarrassed by them. Now I'm seventeen and I feel much more confident making posts like this one.

My advice, read it over twice before posting. Make sure it is relevant and interesting. If both your post structure and your topic are adequate, make the post.

Hope this helps,
Su-Bak

P.S. Sorry for following the trend of being an meany.
Ok thanks. I`ll join the hangout, but I will still post i the main forums since I kind of already posted a thread that in not done yet. However I will try to remember to read through all my posts before posting them to try to make them legible. Thanks alot Su-bak.

However what is the best way to join the hangout? One person said it took him months...

PS, as long as you followed the trend of being AN meanie. (your supposed to a say A meanie). I think I will follow the trend to and point that out, I think we are even now lol, so thanks for the help

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.

Last edited by samuelfrost4; August 8th, 2011 at 09:38 AM.
Old August 8th, 2011, 10:28 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cyprien. With Chilling Touch, he can beat Drake pretty easily. Remember, EITHER of Drake's attacks have to go through Cyprien's FOUR defense. Only ONE of Cyprien's attacks had to punch Drake's defense, and he can use both of them on one turn.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old August 8th, 2011, 10:34 AM

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

... one on one it will be a toss up. Over all though Drake is way better.

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old August 8th, 2011, 12:13 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Cyprien and Drake have the same Life and Defense. Therefore the same toughness, which isn't much. However Cyprien has Life Drain, therefore extending his survivability (usually) far past Drake's. He can also kill two figures a turn, healing 2 wounds. You can't chip away at Cyprien. You can however, at Drake. Cyprien and Drake have equal Hero-slaying potential, but Drake has the edge at a more likely high damage. They fill different niches, but I believe Cyprien has the edge.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old August 8th, 2011, 01:02 PM

Thorians speed dude. You cant kill Drake at range. AND he has a cool grapple arm.

Old August 8th, 2011, 01:29 PM

Dudescape is surprisingly tart

Cyprien because for his lower points, auto wound and sheath flying.

Drake is a bit expensive but he is a very good hero killer but Cyprien can kill both heroes and squads so I think that gives Cyprien the edge.

While Jandar and Utgar are archenemies, a new rivalry rises.

vs
Old August 8th, 2011, 01:31 PM

... You guys are annoying. :P haha I was sure Drake would win.

Old August 8th, 2011, 02:12 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelfrost4 View Post
Thorians speed dude. You cant kill Drake at range. AND he has a cool grapple arm.

1. 8 move and stealth flying? Thorian Speed is good, but the ONLY person in the game who can hit Cyprien without Cyprien being able to fly over and KO him the next turn would be Deadeye. Also, special attacks can kill Drake at range.

2. Flying. Cyprien can normally FLY at twice the distance Drake can grapple.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old August 8th, 2011, 02:26 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Personally, I prefer Drake(Version 2) over Cyprien, but it's only because I've had Drake longer.

Both are awesome units however, and I would recommend them as the HeroScape poster-boys anytime

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion