Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old February 1st, 2008, 06:19 PM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker
I don't know how i have missed this post.
WONDERFUL!!!

And, as a programmer, my mind starts....

do you know that these stuffs could be used to make an "online" card maker?

With a PHP server that can handle these files and miniature picture uploads, some PHP scripts, and some HTML forms i should be able to build a "card maker"....

sadly, i lack in the "hardware" side...

Would you like to listen to my music?

Old February 1st, 2008, 06:52 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parduz
WONDERFUL!!!

With a PHP server that can handle these files and miniature picture uploads, some PHP scripts, and some HTML forms i should be able to build a "card maker"....

That's kind of what I use, but it isn't online. It uses a combination of Microsoft Excel and Publisher. I put all my stats into Excel and choose card colors from the dropdown, then use mail merge to display the card in Publisher. Everyone keeps asking me to post it, but everytime I get ready to I find another bug or something. One day it will get stable and I'll post it, though...
Old February 11th, 2008, 05:25 PM

dablue2 *glass shatters*
Grey owl I would like a plasma energy template.

:P
Old February 11th, 2008, 05:56 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
In the miscellaneous borders, there is an "energy" and a "plasma". Check those out and see if they work for you.
Old February 14th, 2008, 05:09 PM

dablue2 *glass shatters*
Grey Owl qustion:If the Hulk had plasma powers what color would it be?

Old February 14th, 2008, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dablue2
Uhhh....what ? I don't know what you mean. What color would the card be? What color would the plasma power be? I don't even know what plasma powers are.

If you mean the cards, if it's your custom pick whatever you think looks nice. There's no official rule for colors.
Old February 14th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
eggshell.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 14th, 2008, 05:36 PM

dablue2 *glass shatters*
No IAmBatman Plasma green!

Old February 15th, 2008, 03:59 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:

No IAmBatman Plasma green!
Uhh... green plasma would be green...

Oh and GreyOwl, I haven't really made any new colors, just altered your colors slightly to better fit the background pictures I choose. It just seemed like I kept seeing the same greens, so I wanted to change it up a little. If I change anything drastic, or you see a color on one of my customs you'd like to add, I'll send it to you no problem.

Old February 28th, 2008, 06:32 PM

MarioWarrior1 has disabled reputation
thank you so much greyowl. this has helped me so much, its amazing!!!
Old February 28th, 2008, 09:16 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parduz
WONDERFUL!!!

That's kind of what I use, but it isn't online. It uses a combination of Microsoft Excel and Publisher. I put all my stats into Excel and choose card colors from the dropdown, then use mail merge to display the card in Publisher. Everyone keeps asking me to post it, but everytime I get ready to I find another bug or something. One day it will get stable and I'll post it, though...
Have you thought about getting with the person whom made the HCC and see if he can use your templates and create a Marvel HCC?
Old February 28th, 2008, 09:27 PM

No I haven't. Who is that?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations