Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old January 22nd, 2007, 04:48 PM

lantern314 has disabled reputation
New WalMart comes through

Our local Wal Mart has been lax at restocking everything except the Master Set. Last Friday we had a new one open on the other side of town (Stillwater, OK). I figured that if they were going to carry it at all they would have it stocked on opening day, and I was right. They had one each of the four packs from Wave 6 that I was able to grab. They also had some master sets and fortress sets.
Old January 22nd, 2007, 04:51 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Awesome.

BTW, do you have a regular game group there? I'm going to be in Stillwater over the spring break and would love to get some games in. LMK

Cheers,
markwars
Old January 22nd, 2007, 05:34 PM

kookalives has disabled reputation
Same thing just happened to me. I went to the Grand Opening of a Wal-Mart today and they had one case of Collection six on the shelf.

Hopefully for other Scapers in the area that will mean that more will get put out tonight. So if you live in the Denver Metro area and can get to the new store on Wadsworth and 4th it might be worth you time.
Old January 23rd, 2007, 08:26 AM

Codo Woo who?
However, stores that move are still Lax. The new WalMart SuperCenter that opened in Anderson, Indiana was just a move & upgrade for the old WalMart... and not much Heroscape put on the shelves.

Although I did notice that the WalMart SuperCenter in Fishers, Indiana has a sticker/space on the shelf for Marvel Heroscape.
Old January 23rd, 2007, 06:25 PM
Disinfretinated

mecha frog knows what's in an order marker mecha frog knows what's in an order marker
Hey Codo,

Just got back from the Fishers/Noblesville Wal-Mart on 37. They had one case of wave 6 out. Wasn't sure which to get...so I got em all!

Hopefully they will restock soon.

frog
Old January 23rd, 2007, 07:18 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Codo!

On behald of our Jerry Pournelle reading and Walmart shopping community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

~Aldin, who is taking a shot in the dark at the "CoDo" thing but loved Pournelle's CoDominium books

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 23rd, 2007, 10:24 PM

Sundance Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kookalives
Same thing just happened to me. I went to the Grand Opening of a Wal-Mart today and they had one case of Collection six on the shelf.

Hopefully for other Scapers in the area that will mean that more will get put out tonight. So if you live in the Denver Metro area and can get to the new store on Wadsworth and 4th it might be worth you time.
Ah...i forgot all about that store re-opening. I'll check them out tomorrow.
Old January 23rd, 2007, 11:46 PM

sigm0t has disabled reputation
ARGHHH! Stopped at that store today to see if it was open yet too. Nothing there. Damn you, Kooks
Old January 24th, 2007, 09:46 AM

Codo Woo who?
Mecha, you're lucky my wife called me Monday on the way home from work. I had intended to stop at the Noblesville Walmart, but she wanted me to swing over to Allionsville to pick her up some Chinese food. ARRGGGHHH! I coulda had some Wave 6. Ah well, I'll have to check back again sometime soon.

Meantime, you and I should trade some PMs and maybe hook up somewhere to play a few games!
Old January 24th, 2007, 10:11 AM

kookalives has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigm0t
ARGHHH! Stopped at that store today to see if it was open yet too. Nothing there. darn you, Kooks
I was back in there yesterday and they had a big old space on the shelves. Although part of that would seem to be space for the Marvel set whenever that finally comes out.

You'd think they'd want to look better for their grand opening and make sure they have more than one case in stock. But I guess they want to look bad with lots of outs already. They really should not be getting anal about having too much back stock just yet after all.

Of course they should get restocked here soon, so it would be worth checking out every so often above some of the other stores in the area.
Old January 27th, 2007, 06:15 PM

quixotequest has disabled reputation
I had the same fortune last Monday. A Grand Opening of a Wal-Mart brought two cases of Wave 6 on the shelves. Also got several new Cars and Titanium die-cast. That was very worthwhile visit!

Maker of the HeroScape stats "mini cards" (v2.0 current thru GenCon 07 at BGG's "Heroscape" section.)
Old January 28th, 2007, 12:03 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
I just heard yesterday that a WM opened up on our town's North Side, so I'm going to go investigate that today. Earlier this week the WM I frequent had an empty Wave 6 box taunting me maliciously. In fairness it was also taunting the 7 Nikitas that have been there since Christmas.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales