Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old December 30th, 2009, 03:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: 30 on 3/29/10, Just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugly1hornedmule View Post
1 pack of "good" heroes: 5 figures
1 pack of "evil heroes: 5 figures
1 pack of elementals: 4 Uncommon figures
1 pack of two squads: 6 Common figures
This seems plausable. I wonder of the 'good' heros pack will be another fully developed D&D party with 1 fighter, 1 mage, 1 cleric, & 1 thief. It might even total up to the same number of points cost as the 'good' heros in MS3. That way you can just subsitute the new pack of 'good' heros into to senerios as they are written in the D&D MS.
Old December 30th, 2009, 03:16 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker
Re: DnD Booster Coming Mar 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
JEXIK KNOWS!!!

Us -> <- Jexik until he talks

I agree with this idea.

I know we probably will not get the Salvatore characters(thank god, I would like to see Jarlaxle and Artemis as opposed to the rest), but it was just an idea I had.
Old December 30th, 2009, 03:48 PM

Jer Woo who?
Re: 30 on 3/29/10, Just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
This seems plausable. I wonder of the 'good' heros pack will be another fully developed D&D party with 1 fighter, 1 mage, 1 cleric, & 1 thief. It might even total up to the same number of points cost as the 'good' heros in MS3. That way you can just subsitute the new pack of 'good' heros into to senerios as they are written in the D&D MS.
I hope we get a fully formed party, but I hope it isn't another fighter, mage, cleric and rogue. There are paladins, druids, rangers, and barbarians in D&D after all. Not to mention all of the newer classes introduced so far in fourth edition - I think a warlord and a warlock would be nice thematic fits for Heroscape. With the core classes all represented in the master set it would be nice to see some variation in the expansion packs. And it wouldn't be that hard to keep a second party to roughly the same point total as the party that came in the master set, even if they have somewhat different classes represented.

I'd also like to see a group of evil heroes that could be used either as parts of the villain side of a dungeon scenario or as the dungeon crawlers themselves. I've already been thinking about how to form an all Utgar "raiding party" of "heroes" from my collection to take on the Underdark baddies.
Old December 30th, 2009, 04:30 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
JEXIK KNOWS!!!

All I'm going to say is something along the lines of "Wave 11 is probably my favorite wave of Heroscape since Wave 2. Your mileage may vary."

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old December 30th, 2009, 04:47 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
JEXIK KNOWS!!!

All I'm going to say is something along the lines of "Wave 11 is probably my favorite wave of Heroscape since Wave 2. Your mileage may vary."

Its official now:

Jexik is a cruel, cruel man who enjoys antagonzing and teasing those who come to these forums.

He is so cruel I think Utgar is planning to summon him.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old December 30th, 2009, 04:56 PM

DWK9000 is surprisingly tart

Spoiler Alert!

Jexik I can't wait for wave 11. Maybe if possible can we please get a preview of wave 11 for news years gift.
Old December 30th, 2009, 05:12 PM

DWK9000 is surprisingly tart

I would really love wave 11 to have theses figures in it.

Last edited by DWK9000; December 30th, 2009 at 05:25 PM.
Old December 30th, 2009, 05:30 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWK9000 View Post
Why do we need an ice cube? What could it even do, aside from slither (because it floats), and possibly carry?

If this was an attempt at humor, which I would assume it was, I would still like to know why there is a ice cube in D&D.

Notice: I deleted most of the quote to save space.
Old December 30th, 2009, 05:35 PM

Quote:
I would really love wave 11 to have theses figures in it.

Check my custom thread(link in my signature) I already have the Remorhazz(the blue worm) done up. I have wanted one of them in scape for a while now, and bought him on the release day. He was the "visible mini" in the top blister. He has a little problem fitting on his base though. In that same vein I also got "Mr.Crystal" as I call him in the pack, I might have to put a custom of him up now.

Edit:That is a gelatinous cube, a carrion feeder that is not to picky about how lively you are, ohh its made of acid also. Also after the rust monster it is one of the scarier D&D monster because (in older editions pre 4th) it could dissolve your hard earned magic gear.

Edit 2.0: Okay he is rough, especially the photo, my camera is not working so I had to pull one from the net, let me know what you think. Also he fits on a single base which is kinda cool.

I made him Aquilla because he looks good with the granite guardians.

Last edited by Syvaris; December 30th, 2009 at 06:00 PM.
Old December 30th, 2009, 05:37 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Rocket View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
JEXIK KNOWS!!!

Its official now:

Jexik is a cruel, cruel man who enjoys antagonzing and teasing those who come to these forums.

He is so cruel I think Utgar is planning to summon him.
It's official Wave 11 must be awesome (and awesomely competitive) if being compared to Wave 2 by Jexik.
Old December 30th, 2009, 06:01 PM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujoah View Post
Quote:
Why do we need an ice cube? What could it even do, aside from slither (because it floats), and possibly carry?

If this was an attempt at humor, which I would assume it was, I would still like to know why there is a ice cube in D&D.

That is not an ice cube...it's a gelatinous cube and it's a fairly iconic DND critter. However, I don't know if it makes a ton of sense for scape since it's main weapon in DND is that you can't really see it and then you walk into it and it dissolves you...

Funny story once...I was DMing and the party came across a Gel Cube. The rogue in the party had these bottles of exploding oil that they had found earlier. There is this big dicussion as to what to do, and the result was they decided to use one of these oil bombs on it. A few seconds later we are all laughing when I explained that the oil grenade that they expected to explode had simple sunk a few feet into the Gel Cube and stayed there...was a real 'Well Duh' moment.

My Customs
Winter Olympics = $6,000,000,000
Gold Medal Hockey Tickets = $2,000
Seeing an American Politician forced to wear a Canadian Jersey = Priceless

Last edited by Therrian; December 30th, 2009 at 06:09 PM.
Old December 30th, 2009, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therrian View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujoah View Post
Quote:

That is not an ice cube...it's a gelatinous cube and it's a fairly iconic DND critter. However, I don't know if it makes a ton of sense for scape since it's main weapon in DND is that you can't really see it and then you walk into it and it dissolves you...
Or if you have a sadistic DM who pairs traps that slow you down with a special "fast" gelatinous cube well you know how that turns out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News