Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old February 4th, 2008, 11:48 AM

jaydog05 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
OMG I called Hasbro for some new white dice and they said...

Ok, I called Hasbro for some new "white dice" and they said: Sorry we don't have any white dice available we only have some D20's and some red and blue dice, I said oh, I don't mind if you send red&blue dice.she said ok it will take 2 weeks for them to get to you.

That means I'm getting red&blue dice for free!!!!!!!!!!!!

All hail Ullar
Old February 4th, 2008, 11:56 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, that's great.

Old February 4th, 2008, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog

Yeah, that's great.

Uhhh... were you being sarcastic?

All hail Ullar
Old February 4th, 2008, 12:23 PM

Vanilla_Thunder has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydog05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog

Yeah, that's great.

Uhhh... were you being sarcastic?
I think that's what the was for.

Did you know Samuel L. Jackson was in Jaws? VVVVVV
Old February 4th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Maybe it means that it is great that Hasbro is such a helpful company. It certainly does not mean that it's great for any other reason, I think.
Old February 4th, 2008, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Maybe it means that it is great that Hasbro is such a helpful company. It certainly does not mean that it's great for any other reason, I think.
Whaaa?????

All hail Ullar
Old February 4th, 2008, 01:39 PM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Quote:
Whaaa?????
jaydog05, I don't think I have the ability to explain it to you. Suffice it to say, "There's no such thing as a free lunch." Everything you get "free" someone else (usually the other buyers, sometimes the stockholders, sometimes the employees) pay a little bit for.

Last week, my wife withdrew $20 from an ATM at a local bank (not the one we bank with) and the machine kind of burped and spit out $80 instead. I checked my on-line banking and we had, indeed, only be debited $20. So we had $60 "free." I took the three $20 bills back to that branch on Monday morning. They were amazed. That is a sad commentary on our culture. They were amazed at simply honesty. The money wasn't "free." If I'd kept it, it would have been stolen.

Ancient proverb: Someone who will steal an egg will steal an ox.

edit: for dumb spelling...thank you, Clarissimus
Old February 4th, 2008, 02:30 PM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Whaaa?????
jaydog05, I don't think I have the ability to explain it to you. Suffice it to say, "There's no such thing as a free lunch." Everything you get "free" someone else (usually the other buyers, sometimes the stockholders, sometimes the employees) pay a little bit for.

Last week, my wife withdrew $20 from an ATM at a local bank (not the one we bank with) and the machine kind of burped and spit out $80 instead. I checked my on-line banking and we had, indeed, only be debited $20. So we had $60 "free." I took the three $20 bills back to that branch on Monday morning. They were amazed. That is a sad commentary on our culture. They were amazed at simply honesty. The money wasn't "free." If I'd kept it, it would have been stolen.

Ancient proverb: Someone who will steal an egg will steal an oxen.
Rev you truly are a paragon of how we all should be. Thank you for this dose of wisdom.
Old February 4th, 2008, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ormus
Rev you truly are a paragon of how we all should be. Thank you for this dose of wisdom.
No, no...I am a flawed human being, just like everyone else around here.
Old February 4th, 2008, 02:35 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Quote:
With Here meaning the entire planet.

But nonetheless, Revdyer is, in my opinion, a wise and compasionate man and one who we can all look up to as an example.
Old February 4th, 2008, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Quote:

But nonetheless, Revdyer is, in my opinion, a wise and compasionate man and one who we can all look up to as an example.
Arghh! NO! Just do the right thing. (Thank you, Spike Lee.)
Old February 4th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Quote:

Arghh! NO! Just do the right thing. (Thank you, Spike Lee.)
Spike also said, "You da man!"

Hmmm...would one be bold enough to ask for water tiles?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion