Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old July 26th, 2007, 01:17 AM

Roweiser is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Marvel Expansion figures at Comic Con

10 new figures on display, possibly all in the same pack: Sandman, Thing, Human Torch, Doc Ock, Punisher (with white marker), Super Skrull, Invisible Woman, Bullseye, Beast, and Black Panther
Old July 26th, 2007, 01:19 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Wow!! Cool! Did you see the cards?

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 26th, 2007, 01:30 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hmm ... if they're using the hero/villain set up, then they must be having Black Panther as a villain.
It sounds an awful lot like another Masterset as an expansion, though, with the 10 figures.
The breakdown would probably be ...
Thing Sandman
Beast Black Panther
Punisher Bullseye
Human Torch Doc Ock
Invisible Woman Super Skrull

(the last two I'm less sure on).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 26th, 2007, 01:33 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!

BRING IT!

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old July 26th, 2007, 01:35 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
I wonder if Reed is the gencon freebie?

Old July 26th, 2007, 01:36 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker
It'll be the same one as the Comic-Con freebie, which is the monk.
Old July 26th, 2007, 01:36 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker
I don't forsee a departure from the repaint convention they've set up.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 26th, 2007, 01:37 AM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
EVEN MORE NEWS!!!

DOES IT EVER STOP!??!

So it sounds like the new Marvel figures were only on display out of package?

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old July 26th, 2007, 01:38 AM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Hmm ... if they're using the hero/villain set up, then they must be having Black Panther as a villain.
It sounds an awful lot like another Masterset as an expansion, though, with the 10 figures.
Thing Sandman
Beast Black Panther
Punisher Bullseye
Human Torch Doc Ock

Punisher could also be the villain. He's not quite a complete good guy. Here's my thoughts on the match ups.

Thing/Super Skrull
Human Torch/Sandman
Invisible Woman/Doc Ock
Beast/Punisher
Black Panther/Bullseye

Old July 26th, 2007, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemaster
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Thing Sandman
Beast Black Panther
Punisher Bullseye
Human Torch Doc Ock

Punisher could also be the villain. He's not quite a complete good guy. Here's my thoughts on the match ups.

Thing/Super Skrull
Human Torch/Sandman
Invisible Woman/Doc Ock
Beast/Punisher
Black Panther/Bullseye
I had the same initial thought about Punisher - but then I thought about how well he'd match up with Bullseye and I changed my mind midpost ... :P

Old July 26th, 2007, 01:50 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Stop it...just...stop...

If they are all in the same pack, hopefully there will be a bunch of terrain, too.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 26th, 2007, 01:52 AM

Looks like new releases will be the same sorts of hodgepodges the initial one was. I mean, that one looks like it will be Fantastic Four Heavy, but it will also have Marvel Knights, X-Men, and Spidey villains all with representation. And a Daredevil villain to boot (though it seems strange to get him before Daredevil).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News