Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old October 31st, 2006, 01:07 PM

Steven Axon has disabled reputation
i sense something overhead and ready my daggers
Old October 31st, 2006, 01:07 PM

i see a wyvreen scout head toward our camp
Old October 31st, 2006, 01:08 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
I dicide to wake the others and tell them it is time to set out to Tunivor. It will take 3 hours on hourse and 4 on foot.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old October 31st, 2006, 01:09 PM

i shout to the others to get ready for a fight
Old October 31st, 2006, 01:09 PM

Adiora has disabled reputation
I arrive in Tunivor with much of the day left ahead of me so i head to the local tavern the blue moon inn
Old October 31st, 2006, 01:10 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
I grab a bow and shoot at the Wyvern twice but only one hits, but this does no major damage.

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old October 31st, 2006, 01:11 PM

i begin a battle with the scout with no1 around to help so ill have to use my secret weapon, I begin to convert my physical and spirtual strength into electricity and ram it through the beast
Old October 31st, 2006, 01:12 PM

After a small easy fight the Wyvern dies and we all continue to Tunivor.

Old October 31st, 2006, 01:13 PM

i arvive in Tunivoir and go to the blue moon inn and colapse on the bed to meditate for 6 hours

Adiora has disabled reputation
once inside the tavern i order a tall stiff Ale and take it to the darkest corner of the room and begin to drink in silence as i servey the room

I find a local blacksmith in the town and buy new weapons for the members of the party that need them.

Old October 31st, 2006, 01:58 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Everyone in the group has begun to spread out and prepare for the coming battle. Needing to find a safe place to store his goods Cupid heads toward The Blue Moon Inn. After aquiring his room Cupid puts together a bag of his goods, grabs himself a chair from the room and heads off towards the market.

When Cupid arrives he finds the perfect little spot to trade his wares, so he sets down on his chair and opens his bag.

The first item he pulls from the bag is a large folded wool blanket, which he spreads across the ground in front of him.

The next few items are a series of Daggers, a few gauntlets and a few basic defense amulets.

With his last reach into the bag he pulls out a large Metal chest and places it on his lap and grabs for a key hanging from the string around his neck.

He unlocks the Chest and places it open upon the blanket. Nobody in the market notices at first but soon Cupids is surrounded and a crowd begins to grow.

The metal chest is filled with brightly colored pastries, Royian candies, Sugared Rose pedals and Cocoa Beans. Cupid smiles and places a small piece of parchment labeled 20 pieces of copper each. The crowd is overjoyed, this is the food of royalty and it only costs a few copper, even the lowest of street dweller can surelly afford 20 pieces of copper.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games