Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old June 25th, 2010, 11:18 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Drew's Customs updated Black Queen/Dark Phoenix 6/12

Sorry, Drewman. I completely missed these. I'll try to get them on cards either today or tomorrow.
Old June 27th, 2010, 04:54 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

no problem whenever you get a chance.
Old June 28th, 2010, 12:13 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

*Xn timidly raises his hand*

Technically, Jean Grey was not Dark Phoenix (or, I think, Black Queen) anymore.* My understanding of the current continuity is that the Phoenix Entity held Jean Grey's body in suspended animation on the moon while it ran around posing as Jean.

Other than one change that needs to be made to Mental Shield, I like these/this custom.

Quote:
Mental Shield
Abilities on other players' cards may not take temporary or permanent control of Dark Phoenix.
This wording isn't perfect yet, but as the ability is currently written, it prevents Unstable Personality from working.

*This may be the ugliest sentence I've ever written . . . .

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Last edited by Xn F M; June 28th, 2010 at 12:14 AM. Reason: always refer to the written word in present tense . . . .
Old June 28th, 2010, 09:39 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Good catch Xn FM. I like how your wording fixes the problem. Because this is supposed to be a card from a specific time period I am ignoring the future retconning that went on.
Old June 28th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey, Drew. This week is a bit hectic since my family is visiting from Pennsylvania. I will get to these as soon as I can, but it may have to wait until after vacation.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations