Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old April 27th, 2015, 01:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Ebay "deal of the day"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garenex View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutherford82 View Post
I saw a new in box Aquilla's Alliance sell for $239 a couple days ago on ebay. I bid a couple times on it, but, decided I'd rather try for a craigslist sale of one.
I remember getting decently lucky and getting that set for $116 a couple years ago.
I remember getting extremely lucky and finding a RotV box labeled "with extras" for $60 at a used toy store...the Extras included all the figures from the AA set and of course being new to Heroscape I had no idea what treasure I had found.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 27th, 2015, 02:16 PM

Rutherford82 Woo who?

I should visit that toy store
Old April 27th, 2015, 02:21 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I go back about every 3 weeks or so and have never came close to finding anything in the over a year since.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 29th, 2015, 11:42 AM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I saw a new in box Aquilla's Alliance sell for $239 a couple days ago on ebay. I bid a couple times on it, but, decided I'd rather try for a craigslist sale of one.
I remember getting decently lucky and getting that set for $116 a couple years ago.
I remember getting extremely lucky and finding a RotV box labeled "with extras" for $60 at a used toy store...the Extras included all the figures from the AA set and of course being new to Heroscape I had no idea what treasure I had found.
An example of a find heroscape collectors dream about.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old April 29th, 2015, 01:05 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
An example of a find heroscape collectors dream about.
Yeah but instead I found it and traded them for a large box of tiles and some figures and some cash. All in all though I think it's fine. The enjoyment my family has had being able to build nice maps and buy a ton of superhero figures has been great so I see it as a win win for everyone involved.

Old May 21st, 2015, 07:48 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Just spotted a lot of 15 Mage Knight Doom Blade Orc Cyclops
http://www.ebay.com/itm/15-mage-knig...item3cf8dfbff8
Individually they are pretty pricey, if someone was to buy these and resale them to scapers for the new C3V figure, that would be cool. puts them at 4.89 a piece with shipping.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 21st, 2015, 09:07 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Just spotted a lot of 15 Mage Knight Doom Blade Orc Cyclops
http://www.ebay.com/itm/15-mage-knig...item3cf8dfbff8
Individually they are pretty pricey, if someone was to buy these and resale them to scapers for the new C3V figure, that would be cool. puts them at 4.89 a piece with shipping.
I went ahead and bought them. So, I should have 14 Mage Knight Doom Blade Orc Cyclops figures for sale in a week or two.
Old May 26th, 2015, 03:03 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Heroscape-MA...item43dbc16d92

Marvel set for 25.99, seems to be an okay deal for what I've seen on Ebay over the last few weeks.
Old May 26th, 2015, 03:15 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Heroscape-MA...item43dbc16d92

Marvel set for 25.99, seems to be an okay deal for what I've seen on Ebay over the last few weeks.
If you don't mind paying $36 with shipping for a set that's missing 40% of the heroes (Cap, Hulk, Spidey, Dr. Doom).

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old May 26th, 2015, 03:29 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oops, didn't notice that, lol. Must have had a different page open when I looked at the description.
Old May 27th, 2015, 10:39 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Shiftrex , If you wanted the cards of the official marvel set, I would just print them off this site and proxy with Heroclix for pennies on the dollar.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 25th, 2015, 04:26 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

All it takes is patience.

You wait, you watch, you check your Saved Searches, you never give up hope ... and then one day it happens. You run your new-listings eBay search and there it appears like a vision, the exact configuration of hard-to-find, super-rare Heroscape items you need, at just the right price. A partial set of RotV figures, six Marvel heroes, two Nagrub orphans, two Repulsor orphans, and best of all no army cards. All this Heroscape magic and wonder for slightly less than $90 shipped!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271912449531

(Are sellers like this smoking crack, or just hoping to trick a newbie into wasting their money?)

EDIT: So they dropped the price to $20+$18.65 shipping. Still not worth anywhere near 40 bucks, though.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; June 30th, 2015 at 06:37 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales