Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 11th, 2019, 05:30 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: NHSD in Maryland! 10/12!!

Hey @Man_At_Arms , please let me know about the other Jersey guys!

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old October 11th, 2019, 05:50 PM

Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for choosing one of my maps. It really means a lot. Let me know if you have any feedback after playing on it.
Old October 11th, 2019, 05:52 PM

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You got it! I like its look and I hope for a chance.

= =
Old October 12th, 2019, 10:40 AM

Ok, all you turkeys. I’m hitting the road. See you soon!

= =
Old October 12th, 2019, 09:54 PM

Thanks for coming, all!

For those who asked, the awesome mini I showed you (already announced for the C3V) was this one:

https://paizo.com/products/btpy8wss?...tered-Star-Gug

While you are shopping there, you might also be interested in these, which have already been announced for upcoming releases:

Pathfinder Battles figures from the Maze of Death and Legends of Golarion sets. The minis are Ulat-kini, Ulat-kini Mystic, and Ulat-kini Warrior (a common squad)
Pathfinder Battles figure from the Skulls and Shackles set. Its name is Drowning Devil (a unique hero)
Pathfinder Battles Slime Demon, #12 from the Wrath of the Righteous set (a unique hero)

Happy shopping!

= =
Old October 15th, 2019, 03:53 PM

kldonnelly is surprisingly tart

Sorry everyone. I missed that the date was changed to the 12th. My parents were visiting and I was never free that weekend. I'll let Ken know that I gave him the wrong date. Maybe next time.
Old October 15th, 2019, 04:28 PM

Oh. Well, that explains that. :/

Next time, I hope. Sorry, Ken!

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events