Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 24th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Savage Wasp-Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
It says those bugs are 3 inches. That's too big for a mount for Ant-Man IMO. (I don't love this miniature either.)
Well if we can find a more appropriately sized figure for this LD, nothing says we can't use that other figure for another insect design later too, which should hopefully answer G-O's concern.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 24th, 2012, 11:08 PM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!

Savage Wasp photos are here.

Size comparisons:

Makes me want the Chaos Wars Ant-man fig!
Old July 24th, 2012, 11:09 PM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
It says those bugs are 3 inches. That's too big for a mount for Ant-Man IMO. (I don't love this miniature either.)
There are lots of links from that page to other insect toys, a few of which may be smaller.

http://www.thebigzoo.com/shopping/sh...cts.asp?id=288

Last edited by puzzlemonkey; July 24th, 2012 at 11:12 PM. Reason: ...hmmm maybe not.
Old July 24th, 2012, 11:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

The 'Bulk Mini Bumble Bees' might work. It says they are .75 inches long.
Old July 24th, 2012, 11:26 PM

For comparison, nose-to-stinger, the Hellwasp is 1.75" long.
Old July 24th, 2012, 11:39 PM

And, just for counterpoint: we're obviously talking about abstraction here in any case. Even our little Atom mini would be something like 2.5 feet tall in scale, and an actual insect-sized mini version of an Ant-Man or an insect would be too small to be recognizable. In game terms, size is covered by, well, size, as written in the rules. If you want something like an insect-sized hit zone, we have powers to simulate that for ranged attacks. So really, the size of the bug mini can be reduced to pure tabletop aesthetics.

I'm moderately bothered by such things (I bought smaller, non-recommended penguins to use for my Killer Penguins so they wouldn't be as big as the Hulk), but I'd need a really good mini to care about it too enough to not be able to live with the Hellwasp. (Bonus points, of course, if it were a flying ant. Maybe we could get an entymologist to dip a few dozen in fiberglass resin for us.)
Old July 24th, 2012, 11:40 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

50¢ a pop is a pretty good find, depending on the shipping. A name change to hornet or bee would probably be needed though.

The dnd wasp looks very large (I picture wasps smaller ), but it looks perfect size for Ant-man to ride.
Old July 24th, 2012, 11:44 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Savage Wa$sp-Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
The 'Bulk Mini Bumble Bees' might work. It says they are .75 inches long.
I have a design in the works that will use those as is, or at least they look similar FYI.
Old July 24th, 2012, 11:45 PM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

They're slightly larger than the Hellwasp and it's no steal, but there's a flying ant here for $2...

http://www.tapirback.com/tapirgal/gi...ds/insects.htm

Lots of other animals too.

Edit: And don't miss out on the Stuffed Maggot! How have you been getting by without one of these?

Last edited by reverie; July 24th, 2012 at 11:51 PM.
Old July 25th, 2012, 12:30 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

The bumble bees, flies, and ants are super cheap, look great, are less than an inch long, and have free shipping. IMO, if you guys choose anything other than those options, I have to assume crystal meth is involved on some level.
Old July 25th, 2012, 12:06 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm ok with whichever figure the group wants to use.
Old July 25th, 2012, 01:24 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd vote for the original, but mainly because I already invested in them. I think they look cool on the map as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library