Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 25th, 2010, 01:00 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
The Book of Two-Face

The Book of Two-Face

C3G DC MASTER SET WORLD'S FINEST EXCLUSIVE
DOUBLE TROUBLE

Comic PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Batman: Alpha set.
Its model number and name are #021 / Two-Face.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Unleashed set.
Its model number and name are #028-030 / Two-Face.
Its model number and name are #210 / Harvey Dent.

Character Bio - As the District Attorney of Gotham City, Harvey Dent had at one time been an ally of Batman in ridding the city of crime. However, after he gets horribly disfigured from acid that was thrown in his face during a trial, he goes insane and becomes the crime boss known as Two-Face. He takes that name literally and lets a flip of the coin decide whether to do good or evil.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Art by GreyOwl
  • Art Updated by tcglkn

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Splash; August 6th, 2022 at 12:21 AM. Reason: png
Old January 25th, 2010, 02:12 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Two-Face

NAME = TWO-FACE
SECRET IDENTITY = HARVEY DENT

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME LORD
PERSONALITY = CONFLICTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 130

FLIP OF THE COIN

Before attacking with a normal attack, you must first roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-10, Two-Face's turn immediately ends. If you roll 11 or higher, attack normally and roll the 20-sided die again. You may use Flip of the Coin to continue attacking until you fail to roll 11 or higher. Two-Face cannot attack more than four times in a single turn.

HEADS YOU LIVE, HEADS YOU DIE
Instead of using Two-Face's normal attack this turn, roll the 20-sided die for all figures adjacent to Two-Face, one at a time. Then roll for Two-Face. If you roll 11 or higher, the figure receives one wound.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; March 6th, 2015 at 06:18 PM.
Old January 26th, 2010, 03:26 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The black and white card border is brilliant! Nice simple powers, too. Well-done!

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old January 26th, 2010, 03:31 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I had to push pretty hard to get people to go for the split border, but once GreyOwl added his graphic genius people were loving it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 27th, 2010, 01:57 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Batman: Alpha set. Its model number and name is 021/Two-Face.

Also,

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Unleashed set. Its model number and name is 028, 029, or 030/Two-Face.

This info belongs directly under the cards in the first post. Use this as an example.
Old March 27th, 2010, 03:35 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Updated with PDF.
Old July 25th, 2010, 02:44 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Uh-oh - just tried to open the comic art PDF for printing, but the file seems broken. "Damaged and could not be repaired."
Old July 25th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Uh-oh - just tried to open the comic art PDF for printing, but the file seems broken. "Damaged and could not be repaired."

I just opened it and it worked fine.

I didn't print it, but it opened up as it should and was ready to be printed.

Old July 25th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Odd - still won't open for me. The Mini one opens just fine, as do all of the other PDFs I've printed today. I just updated my Adobe Read, so I thought that might be it, but all the other files open just fine. Just... not Two-Face. Wonder why...
Old July 25th, 2010, 03:57 PM
Prickly Cactus

I just tried both of them again and both of them come up for me. That's weird that the comic version of this particular card is the only thing you're having a problem with. I don't know what to tell you Johnny, sorry

Old July 25th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Huh, I tried opening it again and it didn't work; typed the URL in manually and now it opens just fine. THAT was odd.

But, problem solved, so, no worries!
Old September 12th, 2010, 10:52 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I wanted to know Two-Faces chances of attacking multiple times, so...

When Two-Face uses flip of the coin he makes 0.9375 attacks on average.

Here are the averages for his attacks.

Attacking 0 times- 50%
Attacking at least once- 50%
Attacking just once- 25%
Attacking at least twice- 25%
Attacking only twice- 12.5%
Attacking at least three times- 12.5%
Attacking only three times- 6.25%
Attacking 4 times- 6.25%

You guys probably had this figured out when you designed him, but others may be interested.

edit: I almost forgot, am I missing something with the name "Heads You Live, Heads You Die". It seems like it should be "Heads You Live, Tails You Die".

Last edited by TheSparkleInYourWater; September 12th, 2010 at 10:57 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library