Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 11th, 2016, 09:46 PM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker
The Book of Cyborg (Justice League)

The Book of Cyborg (Justice League)

C3G DC PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 14
DAWN OF JUSTICE

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Teen Titans set.
Its model number and name are #025 / Cyborg.

NOTE: Cyborg requires 1x Glyph of Boom Tube

Character Bio - When Victor Stone's father broke his promise and missed yet another one of his son's games, Victor visited his father's workplace at S.T.A.R. Labs. There, Silas Stone and his fellow scientists were working on the Mother Box that Superman came into contact with during his battle with a Parademon. The Mother Box exploded, destroying most of Victor's body and killing all the scientists except Victor's father. Silas Stone did all he could for Victor's survival, and used nano-machines and the energies from the Mother Box to give Victor a new form as Cyborg! Cyborg inadvertently absorbed some of the Parademon's components, giving him access to Boom Tube technology. This new ability automatically teleported Victor to where Batman, Green Lantern, Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman were currently fighting a wave of Pardemons. Together, the newly formed team prevented Darkseid's assault on the Earth and, with the help of Cyborg's Boom Tube, sent Darkseid back to Apokolips. Cyborg and the others formed the Justice League and now fight to protect the world from all those who may do it harm.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Cyborg receives 1 Justice League Marker for each Champion or Scientist you control. Current Champions and Scientists.
  • Cyborg may use his Cybernetic Engineering special power to remove a Wound Marker from the Army Card of a Unique Android Hero or Unique Cyborg Hero. Current Androids and Cyborgs.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:
  • N/A
Benefits:
  • N/A
Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-Card Updates:
7 March 2021 - Class changed to Champion, Protector dropped from Marker classes

Public Designs

Last edited by Arch-vile; November 6th, 2021 at 09:46 PM.
Old November 11th, 2016, 09:48 PM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Cyborg (Vic Stone) (II)

NAME = CYBORG
SECRET IDENTITY = VIC STONE

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = BRILLIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 230

JUSTICE LEAGUE SUPPORT
At the start of the game, place 1 blue Justice League Marker on this card for each Unique Hero you control with the class of Champion or Scientist, to a maximum of 3. When rolling for initiative, if there is an Order Marker on this card, you may add 2 to your roll for each Justice League Marker on this card.

BOOM TUBE TRANSPORT
Start the game with a Glyph of Boom Tube on this card. After moving and instead of attacking, you may place a Glyph of Boom Tube from this card power-side up on an empty space within 3 spaces of Cyborg. Remove any number of Justice League Markers from this card. For each marker removed, choose either Cyborg or a figure you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Cyborg. Immediately move each chosen figure up to 3 spaces. At the end of Cyborg's turn, place the Glyph of Boom Tube from this card back on this card.

CYBERNETIC ENGINEERING
At the end of the round, you may remove a Wound Marker from this card or from the Army Card of a Unique Android Hero or Unique Cyborg Hero adjacent to Cyborg. After using Cybernetic Engineering, you may remove a Justice League Marker from this card to use it one additional time.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

Public Designs

Last edited by Arkham; March 11th, 2021 at 12:36 PM.
Old November 12th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I assume the jet boots are a New52 thing? How often does he use them? Seems weird to me, but if it's something he regularly does, no problem from me.

I like the idea of adding Cyborgs to his healing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbush7690 View Post
BOOM TUBE TRANSPORT
At the start of the round, if Cyborg is in your start zone, you may choose to place a Glyph of Boom Tube power-side up on an empty space in your start zone. At the end of the round, you may move Cyborg and up to X figures in your start zone within clear sight of Cyborg, where X equals the number of Justice League markers on this card, up to 3 spaces each. Remove the Glyph of Boom Tube from the battlefield.
I'm a little bit confused on hos this is supposed to work. Assuming I'm reading it correctly, you place can place a Boom Tube in your SZ, then at the end of the round, move X figures, then remove the Boom Tube. Correct? Is the Boom Tube placement a one-time thing or every round?

Also, you should link to the Boom Tube in the OP. Check Batman or one of the other glyph carrying figures for wording/format.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old March 1st, 2017, 06:57 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Wording edits:

Quote:
JUSTICE LEAGUE SUPPORT
At the start of the game, place 1 blue Justice League Marker on this card for each Unique Hero you control with the class of Champion, Protector, or Scientist Hero you control, to a maximum of 3. When rolling for initiative, if there is at least one Order Marker is on this card, you may add 2 to your roll for each Justice League Marker on this card.

BOOM TUBE TRANSPORT
Start the game with the one Glyph of Boom Tube on this card. After moving and instead of attacking, you may place the Glyph of Boom Tube from this card power-side up on an empty space within 3 spaces of Cyborg, and remove any number of Justice League Markers from this card. For each marker removed, choose either Cyborg or a figure you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Cyborg, then place the Glyph of Boom Tube power-side up on an empty space within 3 clear sight spaces of Cyborg. Immediately move each of the chosen figures up to 3 spaces each, one at a time. After using Boom Tube Transport At the end of Cyborg's turn, place the Glyph of Boom Tube from this card back on this card.

CYBERNETIC ENGINEERING
At the end of a each round, you may remove one Wound Marker from this card or from the Army Card of a Unique Android Hero or Unique Cyborg Hero adjacent to Cyborg. After using Cybernetic Engineering, you may remove a Justice League Marker from this card, and to use Cybernetic Engineering one additional time.
Pastability:

Quote:
JUSTICE LEAGUE SUPPORT
At the start of the game, place 1 blue Justice League Marker on this card for each Unique Hero you control with the class of Champion, Protector, or Scientist, to a maximum of 3. When rolling for initiative, if there is at least one Order Marker this card, you may add 2 to your roll for each Justice League Marker on this card.

BOOM TUBE TRANSPORT
Start the game with one Glyph of Boom Tube on this card. After moving and instead of attacking, you may place the Glyph of Boom Tube from this card power-side up on an empty space within 3 spaces of Cyborg, and remove any number of Justice League Markers from this card. For each marker removed, choose either Cyborg or a figure you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Cyborg. Immediately move each chosen figure up to 3 spaces each, one at a time. At the end of Cyborg's turn, place the Glyph of Boom Tube from this card back on this card.

CYBERNETIC ENGINEERING
At the end of each round, you may remove one Wound Marker from this card or from the Army Card of a Unique Android Hero or Unique Cyborg Hero adjacent to Cyborg. After using Cybernetic Engineering, you may remove a Justice League Marker from this card to use Cybernetic Engineering one additional time.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old March 1st, 2017, 07:03 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

One quick tweak to Viegon's edits:

Quote:
JUSTICE LEAGUE SUPPORT
At the start of the game, place 1 blue Justice League Marker on this card for each Unique Hero you control with the class of Champion, Protector, or Scientist, to a maximum of 3. When rolling for initiative, if there is at least one Order Marker on this card, you may add 2 to your roll for each Justice League Marker on this card.
Otherwise, looking good.
Old November 11th, 2016, 10:15 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Make sure to add (Design Phase) or (Breathing Period) etc. to the title until the design is complete.

I'm obviously a big fan of the design, as we put a lot of time and effort into brainstorming it. The Boom Tube aspect is easily the main appeal here, so I'd definitely hold your ground on that part of the design. Playtesting this with Gutudak, having Green Arrow use the Boom Tube to get the high ground with ease, was very satisfying. So I'm looking forward to seeing this come to fruition.

Initiative boosts are always useful, so between that, the Boom Tube, and the healing of himself/Red Tornado, he'll certainly be an ultimate support unit for the team defined by supporting each other.

I'm also looking forward to further bringing Scientist into the fold, and adding in incentive to drafting Red Tornado.

Let me know what figure you'd like for this design, and I'll make sure I get it for some pictures. I currently have this figure:

http://www.trollandtoad.com/p1027783.html
Old November 11th, 2016, 11:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Still looks pretty good to me as well.
Old November 11th, 2016, 11:19 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Be sure to PM the heroes with the link to this thread, you can find a quick copy and paste list of the heroes for PM purposes by going to the Welcome to C3G thread, scrolling down to the current members link and following it. I usually start looking for some comic art I like right away and posting them here for the art team. If you have a good idea for figure background post some pics of that as well so art can get an idea of what you are going for. Personally I'm thinking some kind of tech lab could make for a nice background but feel free to come up with some ideas of your own.
Old November 11th, 2016, 11:23 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Cool design! A few scattered thoughts:
  • I don't think Boom Tube Transport really needs the start zone restrictions since that's by far the best-case scenario for using it anyway.
  • I'm guessing he'd come in above 230 as-is, but we'll see how testing shakes out once we get that far.
  • It does feel a little weird to me that his marker burn power mostly benefits himself (potentially friendly androids, but it's probably going to be himself a lot of the time), whereas the other JL designs use the marker burn more for teamwork powers. That's a pretty minor point, though.
  • Another small incongruity in my book is that Champions are left out of the benefit. I like the neatness of the two-class power, but I also like Champion as the common, anchoring class for the JL.

And good luck with the first LD! Don't hesitate to ask questions if any part of the process confuses you.
Old November 12th, 2016, 09:08 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Maybe the Boom Tube glyph should start on the card, a-la Temporal Displacement on Chronos/Kang1/Booster Gold?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I don't think Boom Tube Transport really needs the start zone restrictions since that's by far the best-case scenario for using it anyway.
I disagree, particularly given that you can use it once each round. Setting up a Boom Tube in the middle of the map lets you strike at the enemy start zone, potentially hitting figures your opponent wanted to keep in reserve with the full force of your army.

I'm not saying this is necessarily broken or anything, just that I think being able to put the glyph somewhere outside your startzone (and be able to use it after Cyborg leaves the startzone) is a big enhancement to the power.

Last edited by dok; November 12th, 2016 at 10:55 PM.
Old November 13th, 2016, 10:04 AM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Maybe the Boom Tube glyph should start on the card, a-la Temporal Displacement on Chronos/Kang1/Booster Gold?
Good idea, that'd make the power more clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I don't think Boom Tube Transport really needs the start zone restrictions since that's by far the best-case scenario for using it anyway.
I disagree, particularly given that you can use it once each round. Setting up a Boom Tube in the middle of the map lets you strike at the enemy start zone, potentially hitting figures your opponent wanted to keep in reserve with the full force of your army.

I'm not saying this is necessarily broken or anything, just that I think being able to put the glyph somewhere outside your startzone (and be able to use it after Cyborg leaves the startzone) is a big enhancement to the power.

Old November 12th, 2016, 08:39 AM

I like it!

A few thoughts:
1) It does seem weird to me that the other three JLAers use Champion and Cyborg doesn't, but I can go either way on that.
2) As much as I like Boom Tube Transport, I do think it's important to realize that it will really drive up his cost. Hopefully it won't be an issue and we'll be able to balance it, but these kind of teleport powers can often be abused with startzone bombing and podding (remember, Heimdall had to be changed post-release to Asgardians only because it was too abusable).
3) Does he actually have Flying? The original Cyborg doesn't.
4) Should he be able to repair other Cyborgs too?

Overall, I love where this design is headed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library