Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old June 5th, 2009, 01:11 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Burnt by Ebay - Help needed.

Hello everyone,

I decided to buy Battleball on Ebay and got one at a good price. The description said it was used (which I did not mind) and that the seller thought most of the pieces were in the box. (Fine, with me, since I got it for $4.99). But when I opened the box, and starting taking out the gameboard I starting gagging from the overwhealming black mold growing on the game! Seriously. How does someone sell a game that is unusable? The gameboard is awful, the box has to thrown away, and there are no instructions provided. So I have the battleball figures, dice and few pieces that are not infected with mold. Needless to say, I am pretty upset.

I know the seller sold this game is this shape, without regard for his customer. The only solace I have is that I got all the figures and dice for a good price ( less than a Expansion pack). So it is not a total loss.
I can also build the field using Heroscape, so no biggie there. But I do need the rules! Without the rulebook, the game is useless to me and that is why i am writting this post.

Can someone send me a copy of the rulebook for Battleball? If someoane could scan it and send it to me via email, I'll take it to Kinko's and print it out. Or if someone has a copy made, I'll pay them a reasonable cost for the book. I just need the rules, so I can enjoy my purchase.
Please contact me via PM if someone can help me out.

Thanks for listing to my rant.

-ZB

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; June 5th, 2009 at 01:13 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old June 5th, 2009, 01:18 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Burnt by Ebay - Help needed.

Try here:

Hasbro's BattleBall Rules

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old June 5th, 2009, 01:22 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

No way! File a complaint with ebay. That stuff is not to be tolerated.

That kind of stuff makes me a bit upset. Hope everything works out alright.
Old June 5th, 2009, 01:35 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

Toxic Mold, great... Think of all the other mail/packages it contaminated with spores on the way to you... lol

Definatly grounds for an ebay complaint, that is like mailing anthrax...
Old June 5th, 2009, 01:58 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If the seller refuses to return your money, absolutely write a complaint to eBay ... Immediately! There is no reason to sell merchandise like that!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old June 5th, 2009, 02:22 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Scrape off the mold and send it back to him with a letter that says "This wasn't actually part of the game, so I figured you might want it back!"

But seriously, that could pose a health risk. I'm sure charges could be filed against that guy for sending stuff like that... Disgusting...
Old June 5th, 2009, 02:39 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Thanks everyone, I did contact the seller with this email and I hope to hear from them soon. I'll keep everone posted.

Quote:
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am displeased with my purchase of the Battleball game. Used is one thing, and I was willing to accept some wear and tear; But unusable is entirely something else. i opened the game and it was full of toxic black mold. The game-board is covered in it and the box belongs in a toxic dump. The instructions were not provided and all in all I just bought junk.

I am appalled by your business practices of selling something in such shoddy condition. I want a refund of my money or I will be reporting you to the EBay authorities. I intend to keep the pieces that were salvageable more for my trouble of dealing with the toxic mold and that I refuse to send something back through the mail that is toxic to one’s health. You can keep the shipping charges, but I want a refund of price I paid for the game.
Also I big shout out to Uprising, who has offered to send me his "mint" copy of the game, because he does not use it anymore. Thanks Uprising, I plan on giving you REP for your generosity.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 5th, 2009, 03:42 PM

GeneralGrievous13 is surprisingly tart

ZBeeblebrox, I really think that you should report this seller to ebay. Sending something covered in toxic black mold is intolerable, as it could harm both the buyer and the postal / UPS workers that handled it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Also I big shout out to Uprising, who has offered to send me his "mint" copy of the game, because he does not use it anymore. Thanks Uprising, I plan on giving you REP for your generosity.
The world needs more generosity like this. For that, Uprising, you will be getting some +rep from me as well.
Old June 5th, 2009, 04:20 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

My GOSH that is horrible. People will do ANYTHING these days to get a quick buck and that disgusts me. I got a book that somebody pulled off a free shelf that had been chewed by a dog and was wet. But that isn't half as bad as yours. I'm sorry this happened. I wish you luck.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old June 6th, 2009, 09:11 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Really sorry that this happened to you. However, I don't think you should have used the word "toxic" in your e-mail to the seller...

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 6th, 2009, 11:16 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

If it is indeed black mold then it is also a violation of the USPS.
Old June 6th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

And from the NHSD ordeal Ona went through, you can consider him an EXPERT in USPS regulations!

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General