Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old March 3rd, 2015, 01:12 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Public design of Hoth Han

I intended it such that Han does not have any type of disengage and must carefully move to avoid engaging anyone during the rescue or risk a LEA to himself. The friend he is rescuing would then be subject to any LEA attacks from figures he is already engaged with but can then ignore one of them. So if he is engaged with just one other figure, he effectively has disengage but if he is engaged with 3 figures their is still a chance he could get hit. The opponent would roll 3 dice for the 3 LEA and one of the skulls rolled could then be ignored. This set up gives Han a chance to rescue someone from a bad situation but not automatically rescue someone from all situations.

I don't have this figure, will it be double or single spaced?
Old March 3rd, 2015, 08:17 AM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I intended it such that Han does not have any type of disengage and must carefully move to avoid engaging anyone during the rescue or risk a LEA to himself. The friend he is rescuing would then be subject to any LEA attacks from figures he is already engaged with but can then ignore one of them. So if he is engaged with just one other figure, he effectively has disengage but if he is engaged with 3 figures their is still a chance he could get hit. The opponent would roll 3 dice for the 3 LEA and one of the skulls rolled could then be ignored. This set up gives Han a chance to rescue someone from a bad situation but not automatically rescue someone from all situations.

I don't have this figure, will it be double or single spaced?
That's what I understood. I like this version of Rescue the best.
If the Rescued figure is ignoring a skull from a LEA you might need to re-word it. I had read it as the Rescued can choose figure 1 of 3 and that figure doesn't roll for a LEA. It should be specified that you choose which attack to ignore after dice are rolled. This would also be a big difference in the case of Coward's Reward where ignoring the attack and 1 skull is much different.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old March 3rd, 2015, 08:27 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm not such a fan of this further advancement from simplicity....

Keep it simple, keep it sweet!

I still don't have a problem with simple Carry or with modified Carry to pick a guy up on the way. I think the LEA problem should be simply addressed by either saying all LEA or none. Ignoring 1 feels like a style-break, is unprecedented and seems more complicated on the card, even if it's not that complicated in play.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old March 3rd, 2015, 09:06 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post

I still don't have a problem with simple Carry or with modified Carry to pick a guy up on the way. I think the LEA problem should be simply addressed by either saying all LEA or none. Ignoring 1 feels like a style-break, is unprecedented and seems more complicated on the card, even if it's not that complicated in play.
+1!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 3rd, 2015, 10:01 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I think the LEA problem should be simply addressed by either saying all LEA or none. Ignoring 1 feels like a style-break, is unprecedented and seems more complicated on the card, even if it's not that complicated in play.
This is where I am at; all or none. The "ingore 1" idea will be confusing to people.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 12:34 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:

+1!
I also agree.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 02:11 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I move to vote to move to finalization

Han Solo (on Tauntaun)
Rebel Alliance

Human
Unique Hero
Scout
Bold
LARGE

Life 5
Move 7
Range 5
Attack 3
Defense 4
Points 110

RESCUE
After moving this Han Solo, you may choose a friendly small or medium figure that was adjacent to him at any point before or during his move. Place the chosen figure on any empty space adjacent to Han Solo. If that figure is engaged, it will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

AGGRESSIVE SCOUTING
If Han Solo attacks a figure that was not within 5 clear sight spaces when he started his turn, he may attack one additional time. Han may not use this ability if he used Rescue this turn.

SNOW AND ICE ENHANCED MOVEMENT
Slippery Ice and Heavy Snow only count as 1 space when moving.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Last edited by Tai-Pan; March 3rd, 2015 at 04:37 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 03:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Please Bold the vote request.

Old March 3rd, 2015, 03:12 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

to Initial Test.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 03:13 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

to Initial Test

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 3rd, 2015, 06:25 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

to test.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 06:29 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Patience, young padawan, only Jedi Masters vote here.

to Initial Test

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape