Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 6th, 2011, 12:55 AM

lorik Woo who?
Fire Elementals

Anybody know where I can find some? I have been searching for these and all I can find are a couple on ebay with crazy shipping charges. Any other suggestions?

Signed, The new guy

Lorik's Custom Units

<== Click me to help me grow
Old June 6th, 2011, 12:57 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Fire Elementals

Hmm, Auggie's appears to be out, so no. Sorry. They're pretty much my go-to for single units.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old June 6th, 2011, 01:01 AM

lorik Woo who?

lol. yes, that was the first place I checked. I just started up but noticed this site seems to be a rather large supporter of Auggies. That's for checkin though.

Lorik's Custom Units

Old June 6th, 2011, 01:02 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Troll and Toad has the origional DnD mini in stock.

The thing is, the Fire Elementals work better in large numbers than the other elementals because of the way their power works. Compounding the problem is the fact that the DnD scape elementals are popular with the DnD community as well because they just look so good. You're going to have a hard time finding them at a decent price.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old June 6th, 2011, 01:06 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

D&D Miniatures DDM, Archfiends #54, Medium Fire Elemental - TrollAndTaod, MiniatureMarket, Auggies - $3.50 at auggies, $5 elsewhere but get them while they are hot!
[lame pun intended]
Old June 6th, 2011, 01:08 AM

lorik Woo who?

I can only seem to find them for about $10 each after s&h. Since I can get the booster for only a couple dollars more it doesn't really make much since to me to pay that much. If I'm forced to pay such a high price for them I will just buy a few boosters and get the other elementals too.
CONUNDRUM

Lorik's Custom Units

Old June 6th, 2011, 01:13 AM

lorik Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
D&D Miniatures DDM, Archfiends #54, Medium Fire Elemental - TrollAndTaod, MiniatureMarket, Auggies - $3.50 at auggies, $5 elsewhere but get them while they are hot!
[lame pun intended]
Thanks lefton4ya. I would prefer to get the official heroscape release. Unfortunately I am having trouble locating it. lol. I'm pretty sure nobody over here in Iraq has any.

Lorik's Custom Units

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion