Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old August 10th, 2009, 07:39 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Anyone oinking yet?

Did you even read the links I posted?

" Less than 100 children in the U.S. die each year from seasonal flu viruses.[iv] If we use Australia’s math, a very rough estimate would be another 100 children could potentially die of swine flu in the United States in the coming year.

If children are the first target group in the U.S. per Sebelius, that means we’re about to inject around 75 million children with a fast tracked vaccine containing novel adjuvants, including dangerous squalene, to prevent perhaps 100 deaths.

I’m not overlooking the tragedy of the loss of even one child to an illness like the H1N1 flu virus. But there can be no argument that unnecessary mass injection of millions of children with a vaccine containing an adjuvant known to cause a host of debilitating autoimmune diseases is a reckless, dangerous plan."

The U.S. government has contracts with several drug companies to develop and produce swine flu vaccines. At least two of those companies, Novartis and GlaxoSmithKline, are using an adjuvant in their H1N1 vaccines.

The adjuvant? Squalene.

According to Meryl Nass, M.D., an authority on the anthrax vaccine,

“A novel feature of the two H1N1 vaccines being developed by companies Novartis and GlaxoSmithKline is the addition of squalene-containing adjuvants to boost immunogenicity and dramatically reduce the amount of viral antigen needed. This translates to much faster production of desired vaccine quantities.”[v]

Novartis’s proprietary squalene adjuvant for their H1N1 vaccine is MF59. Glaxo’s is ASO3. MF59 has yet to be approved by the FDA for use in any U.S. vaccine, despite its history of use in other countries.

Per Dr. Nass, there are only three vaccines in existence using an approved squalene adjuvant. None of the three are approved for use in the U.S.

What Squalene Does to Rats

Oil-based vaccination adjuvants like squalene have been proved to generate concentrated, unremitting immune responses over long periods of time.[vi]

A 2000 study published in the American Journal of Pathology demonstrated a single injection of the adjuvant squalene into rats triggered “chronic, immune-mediated joint-specific inflammation,” also known as rheumatoid arthritis.[vii]

The researchers concluded the study raised questions about the role of adjuvants in chronic inflammatory diseases.

What Squalene Does to Humans

Your immune system recognizes squalene as an oil molecule native to your body. It is found throughout your nervous system and brain. In fact, you can consume squalene in olive oil and not only will your immune system recognize it, you will also reap the benefits of its antioxidant properties.

The difference between “good” and “bad” squalene is the route by which it enters your body. Injection is an abnormal route of entry which incites your immune system to attack all the squalene in your body, not just the vaccine adjuvant.

Your immune system will attempt to destroy the molecule wherever it finds it, including in places where it occurs naturally, and where it is vital to the health of your nervous system.[viii]

Gulf War veterans with Gulf War Syndrome (GWS) received anthrax vaccines which contained squalene.[ix] MF59 (the Novartis squalene adjuvant) was an unapproved ingredient in experimental anthrax vaccines and has since been linked to the devastating autoimmune diseases suffered by countless Gulf War vets.[x]

The Department of Defense made every attempt to deny that squalene was indeed an added contaminant in the anthrax vaccine administered to Persian Gulf war military personnel – deployed and non-deployed – as well as participants in the more recent Anthrax Vaccine Immunization Program (AVIP).

However, the FDA discovered the presence of squalene in certain lots of AVIP product. A test was developed to detect anti-squalene antibodies in GWS patients, and a clear link was established between the contaminated product and all the GWS sufferers who had been injected with the vaccine containing squalene.

A study conducted at Tulane Medical School and published in the February 2000 issue of Experimental Molecular Pathology included these stunning statistics:

“ … the substantial majority (95%) of overtly ill deployed GWS patients had antibodies to squalene. All (100%) GWS patients immunized for service in Desert Shield/Desert Storm who did not deploy, but had the same signs and symptoms as those who did deploy, had antibodies to squalene.

In contrast, none (0%) of the deployed Persian Gulf veterans not showing signs and symptoms of GWS have antibodies to squalene. Neither patients with idiopathic autoimmune disease nor healthy controls had detectable serum antibodies to squalene. The majority of symptomatic GWS patients had serum antibodies to squalene.”[xi]

According to Dr. Viera Scheibner, Ph.D., a retired principle research scientist for the government of Australia:

“… this adjuvant [squalene] contributed to the cascade of reactions called "Gulf War Syndrome," documented in the soldiers involved in the Gulf War.

The symptoms they developed included arthritis, fibromyalgia, lymphadenopathy, rashes, photosensitive rashes, malar rashes, chronic fatigue, chronic headaches, abnormal body hair loss, non-healing skin lesions, aphthous ulcers, dizziness, weakness, memory loss, seizures, mood changes, neuropsychiatric problems, anti-thyroid effects, anaemia, elevated ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate), systemic lupus erythematosus, multiple sclerosis, ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis), Raynaud’s phenomenon, Sjorgren’s syndrome, chronic diarrhoea, night sweats and low-grade fevers.”[xii]"

And you still want me to be injected with that crap( notice for me thats a really bad word, so you can guess how mad I am right now).

Heres more...

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/ref...ry-flu-vaccine

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.

Last edited by braveheart101; August 10th, 2009 at 07:49 PM.
Old August 10th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
And you still want me to be injected with that crap( notice for me thats a really bad word, so you can guess how mad I am right now).
NO, and nobody is forcing you to. And yet, somehow it's been used for 10 years in europe without any of these reactions. But go ahead and ignore that.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old August 10th, 2009, 08:11 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

No, listen to me. AS IT HAS BEEN STATED IN ALL THOSE LINKS I GAVE YOU, IT IS MANDATORY FOR ALL SCHOOL AGED CHILDREN! Sorry for the all caps, I wanted that to sink in.

Also, I doubt they haev been using Sqaulene in europ. Sqaulene is a compound used in anthrax. Yeah, goverment induced genocide of your foster children.

Need miniatures painted?

Old August 10th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveheart101 View Post
No, listen to me. AS IT HAS BEEN STATED IN ALL THOSE LINKS I GAVE YOU, IT IS MANDATORY FOR ALL SCHOOL AGED CHILDREN! Sorry for the all caps, I wanted that to sink in.

Also, I doubt they haev been using Sqaulene in europ. Sqaulene is a compound used in anthrax. Yeah, goverment induced genocide of your foster children.
Yes, it has, if you read that link from a reputable medical site I gave you. And not one of those links says it is mandatory.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old August 10th, 2009, 08:29 PM
Dr Feelgood

http://www.cdc.gov/H1N1FLU/

Funny the CDC only talks about it being voluntary.

Old August 10th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Needs Reassurance

Hmmm...its a goverment supported web site. OOOH, trustworhty.

Need miniatures painted?

Old August 10th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Dr Feelgood

And your links only mention WHO, not the US, so are meaningless.

EDIT: Again, show me one reputable site that says the US (not WHO, which is not part of the US) is going to have mandatory vaccinations.

Old August 10th, 2009, 08:52 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveheart101 View Post
Hmmm...its a goverment supported web site. OOOH, trustworhty.
Your sources are about as legitimate as the latest issue of the Batboy Chronicles from the Inquirer.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old August 11th, 2009, 11:18 AM
Needs Reassurance

http://current.com/items/90400306_re...-next-week.htm

More about the vaccine. I am convinced that the WHO is trying to kill off 80% of the worlds population. Why? Because, it will keep the population down, because according to Greenpeace and other groups like that, there should only be 1 billion people on earth. So it looks like they are gonna kill me, all the hangouters, your foster children, and all the other children in the world, including my year old brother. I am convinced that they made the vaccine lethal for that purpose. So, looks like I am gonna die sooner than expected. Great. And I had plans for my life. Just great.

Need miniatures painted?

Last edited by braveheart101; August 11th, 2009 at 11:28 AM.
Old August 11th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Back of man! I can't spell!

Bannister has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469 View Post
Your sources are about as legitimate as the latest issue of the Batboy Chronicles from the Inquirer.
Are you saying the Batboy isn't real?

You are seriously just going to ignore all of the photographic evidence?

It is really sad to see so much denial in the face of real pseudoscience!

Bannister

That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is.
Old August 11th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bannister View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469 View Post
Are you saying the Batboy isn't real?

You are seriously just going to ignore all of the photographic evidence?

It is really sad to see so much denial in the face of real pseudoscience!

Bannister
I actually own a compilation of all the batboy articles. It's in a like "The best of the inquirer" book. They have Batboy Helps out in Iraq, Batboy Escapes, Batboy Steals a Car. It's a great series that I will read to my kids one day.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General