Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 17th, 2015, 11:15 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
That doesn't feel like much of a blast. Here's a power that I brainstormed a while ago for a different character with the same title.

BIO-ELECTRIC BLAST SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 4.
When attacking with Bio-Electric Blast Special Attack, all figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Affected figures roll defense dice separately. If jolt inflicts at least 1 wound on the chosen figure with this Special Attack, remove an Order Marker at random from that figure's card.
Hmm. It might not be a bad idea to beef it up a little. I considered going full-on shotgun, but Andreas's powers are usually a little more low-key. Sometimes he blows stuff up, sometimes it's more something that just knocks people out. Maybe making it so that the power level's adjustable (or it gets a boost if he hasn't moved, or something) would be a good idea. Something to sleep on, anyway.
Old March 17th, 2015, 11:55 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbush7690 View Post
I did Ice, Killer Frost, Jackal, Zabu, Green Lantern AS, Black Alice, Werewolf By Night and working on King Shark now.

I think Ice, Jackal, and Zabu were priority when I did them and Black Alice is now.
Well they would give you 9 and the others would give you an additional 10 for a total of 19 points giving you enough to design.

{Edit} It's actually 17 until you complete King Shark and he would make it 20 points.

Last edited by Karat; March 18th, 2015 at 11:09 AM.
Old March 18th, 2015, 07:14 AM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker

Is there still a few spots open for the current nomination?

Public Designs
Old March 18th, 2015, 08:38 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

No limits on total number of nominations, the only limit is each person can only nominate one design.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 18th, 2015, 10:34 AM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker

An updated Grifter

Grifter

NAME = GRIFTER
SECRET IDENTITY = Cole Cash

SPECIES = Mutate
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Soldier
PERSONALITY = Honorable
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = 240?

MARKSMAN ASSAULT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4+Special. Attack 4+Special.

If Grifter is not engaged, you may subtract any number of attack dice from Marksman Assault Special Attack, to a minimum of 1 attack die, and add that number to the Range number of this special attack. After attacking with Marksman Assault Special Attack, if you inflicted one or more wounds, you may take an immediate turn with any Soldier Hero you control within clear sight of Grifter. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

LATENT PSYCHIC DEFENSE X
When Grifter receives enough wounds to be destroyed, you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card and roll the 20-sided die, if you roll a 14 or higher, Grifter takes no damage and the attacking figure's turn immediately ends. At the end of the round, if Grifter has not been destroyed and has a revealed "X" Order Marker, he may remove 1 Wound Marker.

DAEMONITE DETECTION
Special powers on the cards of opponents' figures that prevent them from being targeted by non-adjacent attacks or that require clear sight do not affect Grifter. If Grifter has clear sight on a non-adjacent figure's Target Point, Grifter rolls 1 additional attack die when attacking that figure.

Public Designs

Last edited by bsbush7690; March 22nd, 2015 at 07:52 AM.
Old March 18th, 2015, 11:12 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
I did Ice, Killer Frost, Jackal, Zabu, Green Lantern AS, Black Alice, Werewolf By Night and working on King Shark now.

I think Ice, Jackal, and Zabu were priority when I did them and Black Alice is now.
Well they would give you 9 and the others would give you an additional 10 for a total of 19 points giving you enough to design.

{Edit} It's actually 17 until you complete King Shark, but still enough, and he would make it 20 points.
@bsbush7690 remember to make a post recording all your points following the correct format here, for tracking purposes. Then, when you complete or sign-up for a playtest just record it in your post which will be linked to the OP for ease of reference.
Old March 18th, 2015, 11:30 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
An updated Grifter

Grifter
Spoiler Alert!
I'm no expert on the character, but Grifter always seemed more of a team player to me, and It would be nice to see one of his powers reflect that (ya there are some soldier synergy, but not a ton) It would be easy to turn that Marksman power into a support attack (i.e., if you inflict one or more wounds with this SA, you may move or attack with a soldier figure you control).

Second, should he be more points than Batman, or Captain America, or Winter Soldier?

Other than that he looks very cool, I like the defense power.
Old March 18th, 2015, 11:59 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Much better Grifter.
I would lean towards Telepath but I do not know the character. Telepath opens up some interesting synergies where Soldier is pretty much Bucky bonding.

I agree that you should aim for a lower point total, somewhere near the low 200s (unless he is better than Spider-Man, Cap, Winter Soldier, ect.).
If need be, you could lower his Defense or Life by one to lower his cost.

I think that defense power will need some tweaking. Right now it activates whenever he is destroyed by wounds but then only refers to the attacking figure. It needs some "if Grifter was attacked" language.

LATENT PSYCHIC DEFENSE X
When Grifter receives enough wounds to be destroyed, you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card and roll the 20-sided die, if you roll a 14 or higher, Grifter takes no damage and if Grifter was attacked, the attacking figure's turn immediately ends. At the end of the round, if Grifter has not been destroyed and has a revealed "X" Order Marker, he may remove 1 Wound Marker.

I would playtest that a bit. I have a feeling that could be really swingy. You have a 35% chance to avoid death every time and a chance to heal. A couple good rolls and he becomes extremely nasty, especially with three attacks per turn.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 18th, 2015, 12:12 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Quote:
An updated Grifter

Grifter
Spoiler Alert!
I'm no expert on the character, but Grifter always seemed more of a team player to me, and It would be nice to see one of his powers reflect that (ya there are some soldier synergy, but not a ton) It would be easy to turn that Marksman power into a support attack (i.e., if you inflict one or more wounds with this SA, you may move or attack with a soldier figure you control).

Second, should he be more points than Batman, or Captain America, or Winter Soldier?

Other than that he looks very cool, I like the defense power.
I like this idea. I would give him latent Soldier synergy like Smithy suggested and then make him a Telepath.
Old March 18th, 2015, 12:18 PM

Yeah I'm leaning more towards Telepath for the synergy boost and I had his points originally around 200 but someone suggested bumping it up for the multiple attacks so its just a ball park figure. And for the defense power does this clean it up some.

LATENT PSYCHIC DEFENSE X
If Grifter is attacked and receives enough wounds to be destroyed, you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card and roll the 20-sided die, if you roll a 14 or higher, Grifter takes no damage and the attacking figure's turn immediately ends. At the end of the round, if Grifter has not been destroyed and has a revealed "X" Order Marker, he may remove 1 Wound Marker.

Public Designs
Old March 18th, 2015, 12:30 PM

Here is a support Soldier power write up

MARKSMAN ASSAULT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4+Special. Attack 4+Special.

If Grifter is not engaged, you may subtract any number of attack dice from Marksman Assault Special Attack, to a minimum of 1 attack die, and add that number to the Range number of this special attack. After attacking with Marksman Assault Special Attack, if you inflicted one or more wounds, you may take an immediate turn with any Soldier Hero you control within clear sight of Grifter. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

Public Designs
Old March 18th, 2015, 02:50 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like it

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy