Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 1st, 2013, 12:07 PM

=Ace= is surprisingly tart
Re: Online Heroscape Season 5: ROUND 2 POSTED

Hello all, the =ace= v. binderman game will be starting shortly.

The =ace= v. binderman pool of armies is:
* Frost Giant of Morh, Grimnak, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Marcu Esenwein, Isamu, Heavy Gruts x3
* Mok, Axegrinders of Burning Forge x3, Migol Ironwill, Otonashi
* Ornak, Su-Bak-Na, Kee-Mo-Shi, Heavy Gruts, Blade Gruts, Me-Burq-Sa
* Mimring, Krug, Major Q9, Quasatch Hunters

I wonder if she still remembers...
Old February 1st, 2013, 12:13 PM

=Ace= is surprisingly tart

Quick question: Can a partial squad be placed on the map, or does an entire squad have to be placed?

I wonder if she still remembers...
Old February 1st, 2013, 12:21 PM

Binderman is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Ace= View Post
Quick question: Can a partial squad be placed on the map, or does an entire squad have to be placed?
Just to clarify what =Ace= asked. My army has 17 figures, but the rules state that I must place a maximum of 16 figures. I left one of the Heavy Grus out.
Old February 1st, 2013, 12:29 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Ace= View Post
Just to clarify what =Ace= asked. My army has 17 figures, but the rules state that I must place a maximum of 16 figures. I left one of the Heavy Grus out.
Yes, that's actually what normally happens when there's an extra figure, somebody sits an extra squad figure.

Old February 1st, 2013, 12:32 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

This whole thing is just amazing. Kudos to Dok for setting this all up.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old February 1st, 2013, 12:40 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice game against Jospeh Sweeney, my diabolic strategy went exactly as predicted.

After the battle rush, I won initiative then took Valda with Nerak, then 3 orcs could reach the startzone at turn 2.
And OM 1 was on Taelord who couldn't do nothing without being engaged by 3 hungrys orcs, so he did nothing.
Then the orcs charged and killed 2 Kravs, where OMs 2 and 3 were on.
That was pretty game.

After I attacked the marros, in order to let Joseph with the minimum of attacks per turn.

After the first 4 turns only Charos, a marro, Taelord and Isamu were remaining, and Charos with his unique attack per turn, could not preent the orcs to get Taelord, it was only a matter of time.

The rest of the game was really fun, with some crazy dices rolls that makes Heroscape really fun:
A krav missed an orc with with attacks dices.
A krav survived to 3 attacks of 4.
Charos attacked an orc with 6 vs2, but got 0 skulls.
Charos attacked an orc with 6v2 again, got 1 skull which was defended.
A marro resisted to 3 attacks of 4 and blocked the way to taelord during a long time.
The Ogre dealed 4 wounds to himself in total.

Good game Joseph Sweeney, I had a blast playing this one.
Good luck for the rest of the tournament!

Old February 1st, 2013, 12:41 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

To be clear, there is a big heroscape online team. Incase you are unaware of the team(anyone with the badge Online HS). All of us work together to make this event happen.

It is pretty amazing and cool!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 1st, 2013, 12:52 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
This whole thing is just amazing.
Old February 1st, 2013, 01:06 PM

TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker

Can I become part of the team!? Anyone playing today???

The Legendary Irish Sword
Old February 1st, 2013, 01:28 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendaryIrishSword View Post
Can I become part of the team!?
Heh. We've got plenty at the moment, but maybe we'll want somebody else at some point in the future.

Old February 1st, 2013, 01:38 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just finished a great game with Mr. Infidel. My target was the Fen hydra and his Cyprien. I think we both chose ours that way for the same reason to cripple our usage of that figure. I brought my Skeletons in first and they wiped out most of his rats. Then he brought in Major Q9 and decimated a few of my Skeletons. I was putting adjacent to him so he couldn't shoot Cyprien. Then Keamon came in and shot down some of my skelletons while I made a run for the Hydra he was shooting Cyprien with Keamon so I attacked him with a skeleton and dealt 2 wounds so he broke engagement and killed Cyprien who already had 4 wounds on him just before I would have made a run for the healing glyph. I had four Skeleton's, Isamu, Marcu, and Sonya and he had Q9, a 1 life Keamon, a Fen Hydra, and two rats. Good game Mr. Infidel I hope to play you again in the future and good luck with the rest of the tourney.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old February 1st, 2013, 02:12 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
(and it was only because of Lumbering belly )
(after nearly killing himself with Lumbering belly).
Hey! He's not fat he's just big boned!

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events