Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old February 8th, 2010, 02:55 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Texas Thread...and all are welcome

I moved! I finally have a game room!

Who wants to come over and play some Scape!
Old February 8th, 2010, 05:10 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd be up for it sometime, Velenne. Just let me know when and where.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old February 8th, 2010, 05:48 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Excellent. Maybe later this week? Just not thursday, right?

Oh and sometime this month I want to schedule a gameday at Gen X Comics for D&D Scape.
Old February 8th, 2010, 05:50 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

well as long as its not this saturday(scouts)...next saturday(scouts until mid afternoon) or the saturday after that(hahah tournament)

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old February 8th, 2010, 10:32 PM

Thread is up HERE.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 06:59 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

Open gaming at my place this friday the 26th.
anyone and everyone is welcome

pm for directions. etc

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old February 28th, 2010, 07:33 PM

DesertScrb is surprisingly tart

Hey y'all! I saw the Houston folks in another thread and the DFW people in this one. Any Heroscapers in the San Antonio/New Braunfels area?
Old March 1st, 2010, 03:42 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I live in San Marcos. I try to play every Tuesday night and whenever possible on Sundays, but my friends haven't had time for several weeks til the drought broke yesterday. If you want, you could join us if we get to play tomorrow night.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old March 3rd, 2010, 09:50 PM

Sorry, I was busy all day yesterday and just now saw your post. How was the game last night?
Old March 4th, 2010, 01:06 AM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Good, only 2 friends showed up so we did a free for all 3 player map.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old March 5th, 2010, 08:11 PM

Sounds like fun. If you have room in your next game, I'd love to join you.
Old March 5th, 2010, 08:29 PM

You are welcome to come. Just to warn you, we are crude and loud so may take a great deal of getting used to.

If that hasn't put you off, I can pm you my address for whenever we get together a game, possibly even this Sunday.

Edit: Also, we play kind of late on Tuesdays because of work schedules, but Sundays we start earlier because generally no one is doing anything.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers