Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old June 6th, 2006, 07:17 PM

0rbital has disabled reputation
Yeah there's some really nice figures on there.

http://www.hutchs-wargames.co.uk/pho...i/photo10.html
Old June 7th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
The new issue of Scrye has more details on the Aliens Vs. Predator Horrorclix figures.

The Aliens 7 figure set comes out in December for $30 for those who have purchased a "Clix Brick" (12 packs) at a brick and mortar store. Later, the set will be available to anyone for $40.

The Predators follow the same pattern starting in January requiring a ClixBrick purchase of the first expansion of Horrorclix called "The Lab".

As I predicted.... Expensive... Yet I will still buy them. Maybe 2 Aliens...

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old June 7th, 2006, 12:14 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Savage
The new issue of Scrye has more details on the Aliens Vs. Predator Horrorclix figures.

The Aliens 7 figure set comes out in December for $30 for those who have purchased a "Clix Brick" (12 packs) at a brick and mortar store. Later, the set will be available to anyone for $40.

The Predators follow the same pattern starting in January requiring a ClixBrick purchase of the first expansion of Horrorclix called "The Lab".

As I predicted.... Expensive... Yet I will still buy them. Maybe 2 Aliens...
Ouch. That is expensive, but it will be hard to resist.

I've never bought anything but individual figures from Wizkids, but I may have to get a brick. There are many figures I want duplicates of from the Horrorclix line (like the zombies and Deep Ones).

My problem is that I am so damn unlucky. The few times I have broken down and bought one of those blind booster boxes, the figures I got were always ones I had no interest in.

It is no wonder I can't win the Florida lottery . . .
Old June 7th, 2006, 12:39 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Aliens or PRedator fans'd better lube up.....
Old June 7th, 2006, 12:44 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
Aliens or PRedator fans'd better lube up.....
Old June 10th, 2006, 03:44 PM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
Friday's Daily Variety reports that "Alien VS Predator 2" will begin production in September for Summer 2007 release.

The Directors are VFX pro who have directed commercials and the writer is Shane Salermo; he also wrote A vs P.

The Directors say, "We want to take it back to the the original films and make a serious, gritty horror film. We want to take it back to the roots, without losing sight of the human struggle. That's what made the originals so good."

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old June 18th, 2006, 08:28 AM

endpawn has disabled reputation
Hey Annerios, that original company that put out the figures. What company was that?
Old June 18th, 2006, 10:46 AM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by endpawn
Hey Annerios, that original company that put out the figures. What company was that?
The licensed figures you can still find on e-Bay are from Leading Edge Games. They made the RPG and boardgame.

The knockoff figures were "Chaos Weasels" from Eureka. They stopped making them and the distributors who had them ran out when they sold off their remaining stock. They are almost impossible to find now. Few people that have them seem willing to sell them.
Old June 24th, 2006, 12:25 PM
Master Custom Creator

It looks like we are going to see the Horrorclix Aliens at Origins:

I know this will come off as planted enthusiasm, but we got to see the 7 painted Aliens in the packaging mock-up yesterday, and it was unbelievable. I would like to say that "we planned it that way" but the presentation was so cool that it literally came alive on its own. For those of you going to Origins next week, you'll be able to see it for yourself.

Best,

If anyone is at Origins, get some pics!
Old June 24th, 2006, 04:04 PM

Rhydderch has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annerios
[b]I know this will come off as planted enthusiasm, but we got to see the 7 painted Aliens in the packaging mock-up yesterday, and it was unbelievable. I would like to say that "we planned it that way" but the presentation was so cool that it literally came alive on its own. For those of you going to Origins next week, you'll be able to see it for yourself.
I want my Alien minis to "literally" come alive! Funny how the word literally almost never means literally anymore =P

“Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett, Discworld
Old June 24th, 2006, 06:56 PM

endpawn has disabled reputation
No really the climbed out of the packaging and started eating peoples fingers. Realism at its finest.
Old June 24th, 2006, 11:33 PM

Rhydderch has disabled reputation
LoL! Do the figures come with a disclaimer then?

Wizkids is not liable for any injury or death including but not limited to acid burns, face explosions, bite wounds, and tail stabs.

“Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett, Discworld

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards