Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 14th, 2022, 06:06 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of D.Va (MEKA) - Public Playtesting

I'm curious to see the overall takes here. Would 225 be too low here? 235 with Micro Missiles going to a 15 roll? Or just scrapping the 15, and make her 235 with no other changes?

I'm leaning towards 235 with Micro Missiles 15 personally.
Old February 14th, 2022, 06:11 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

235 with Micro Missiles 15 seems fine.
Old February 14th, 2022, 06:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Pre-yea
Old February 14th, 2022, 07:11 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

235/15 micro Missiles sounds good!
Old February 14th, 2022, 08:36 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Pre-Yea with a preference for 235/15.
Old February 15th, 2022, 12:55 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just to clarify, the reason I suggested 220 or less was because looking at the list of 220 figures I see:
Punisher for 210,
For 220: Captain America (NA), Hawkeye (Avengers), Nick Fury, & Professor X.

And for 5pts more, there's Human Torch.

Obviously mostly not the same type of figures, but they further successes in ways that I did not see during Splash's games with myself. I don't have the data in front of me, but our games were mostly D.VA trying and trying, but failing to inflict wounds.

I don't know anything of the plans for its pilot, but that would influence my opinion of D.VA's, or the pilot's cost.

Last edited by toyhandle; February 15th, 2022 at 02:06 AM.
Old February 15th, 2022, 03:17 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can see her being 225 or maybe even lower, but I think the majority want her 235. The lower the better really as I think the pilot could get pricy with the powers she brings, and I don't want the whole package to be much into 300s if at all. + DM is a slightly weaker Psychic Defense, and her offensive output is weaker than a chunk of those you listed.

Plans for the pilot would be a power to place her on mech form's death, a power to bring the mech form back, and an explosion power akin to Parademon's for the mech form. Stat wise the pilot herself would be pretty weak.
Old February 15th, 2022, 05:51 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Figure comparisons are a slippery slope. A lot of good 200 point designs.
I think you have to go with your gut here. What do you think the design is worth?
Old February 15th, 2022, 05:38 PM

Had some time to think about it today and I'm going to make a judgement call at 225 with Micro Missiles 15. To get the most out of her offence you have to put her at a lot of risk getting engaged and wounded with somewhat ease, and utilising Fusion Cannons drops her threat range down to 6. Where as maximising her DM potential means you'll not see her offence as much. In a lot of team building scenarios 225 is the same as 230; 235 doesn't feel like much of a drop and only affects a small amount of team building options. I think 225 is also a good middle ground between the recommendations to go 220 or below, and keeping her around 230-240. I think she has the potential to do a lot of damage if given support though, and I also think her power will grow with the pilot version (that being be addressed in the pilot's points).

With that, I propose we move to Final Editing at 225 points and Micro Missiles 15.
Old February 15th, 2022, 05:47 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea

Since we're committing to a pilot figure, she's get more testing once that happens too which is nice. I'm not too worried about a 10 point differential especially in that regard.
Old February 15th, 2022, 06:01 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea, make sure to update the SP with the drop from 240>225 and 16>15.

So going through the public playtesting results, the design went 5-3 at 240 points. I was ready to sign off on the boosts, but looking at those results I'm not really sure they're needed, tbh.
Old February 15th, 2022, 06:05 PM

Re: The Book of D.Va (MEKA) - VOTE for Final Editing

SP updated, thanks for the reminder!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library