Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old February 11th, 2017, 09:14 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Aliens custom project

It's been awhile but time to get back to work on this.

Old February 12th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I want to say there should be a limit on number of attacks but if anyone should have possible eternal shots it should be Vasquez.
I think she exclaims "Let's rock!" before opening up with the live ammo she is not supposed to be carrying.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 13th, 2017, 12:57 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Vasquez and Laglor, cut from the same cloth.
Old February 26th, 2017, 12:56 PM

Next Marine. There are still so many characters to do. Then the Aliens, Predator, and must important how to do a integrated scenario with all the elements. I could really use help if anyone is interested.

Old February 26th, 2017, 01:02 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Do not remember that character at all. He must die early.

Cool power mix there. Nice risk/reward.

7 Range, 5 Attack is wicked. I believe only the DWs can match that.

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; February 26th, 2017 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Bill Paxton has passed away. :(
Old February 26th, 2017, 01:22 PM

Thanks for the comments. He was supposed to be 4 attack so I fixed that. He gets taken out when the they first find the hive.
Old February 26th, 2017, 10:12 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Ive been watching this but have little to add. I really like when people do complete sets from movies and series. Good work.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 28th, 2017, 05:00 PM

Thanks for the comments Trex, I appreciate any support. My plan is to have a alternate scenario universe where the characters of Aliens meet up on say the Alien Home planet, then a Predator or Predators arrive too. Kinda of like the classic video/computer game AVP. My goal is to have a balanced 3 player scenario game, if that's even possible.
Old February 28th, 2017, 05:06 PM

That sounds really fun!

- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 5th, 2017, 09:44 PM

In honor of the late great Bill Paxton here is some more Aliens cards. See what you think.

Old March 6th, 2017, 07:47 AM

Re: Aliens custom project update Frost, Drake, Newt, Burke,B

Some great stuff there.
Very creative powers, especially for Burke!

- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 6th, 2017, 07:21 PM

Re: Aliens custom project update Frost, Drake, Newt, Burke,B

Quote:
Very creative powers, especially for Burke!
Thanks Tornado for the comments. Burke was very tricky(no pun) to do. I tried to include some positives and negatives. Makes for interesting decision making when using him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations