Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 9th, 2022, 09:56 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Rules Team HQ - VOTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Yea to what Bats already had. Nay to anything else without more discussion.
We are having more discussion right now, aren't we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 10th, 2022, 09:22 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Since we don't seem to have language we all immediately love for that clause, my current preference would be to pass what we have, then have a separate conversation and vote about adding that on. As is, I'll let others chime into the discussion and call this on time if it's not called before time based on voting.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 11th, 2022, 09:47 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I believe per our voting rules, @quozl has an additional 48 hours to vote here before he'll be counted as an abstain.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 11th, 2022, 10:14 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I agree with LP’s wording, but if we want to do a whole separate vote for it we can do that.
Old March 11th, 2022, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I agree with LP’s wording, but if we want to do a whole separate vote for it we can do that.
Can you specify what you mean by LP's wording? I added in what LP was suggesting earlier.

Old March 11th, 2022, 11:09 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Okay, I assumed that’s what this whole additional wording discussion was about. If it’s about Quozl’s thing, I think we can still discuss that, but yeah let’s get what we have through first.
Old March 11th, 2022, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Okay, I assumed that’s what this whole additional wording discussion was about. If it’s about Quozl’s thing, I think we can still discuss that, but yeah let’s get what we have through first.
We're on the same page now. But I'm going by the voting rules we have for Hero votes (since I can't find a better precedent in our rules) so quozl has 48 hours to vote still.

Old March 11th, 2022, 02:16 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't understand why there is an objection to adding a line for more clarity.

But I guess if you want my vote now, it's Nay because the whole point of this vote is to add clarity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 11th, 2022, 02:24 PM

This passes. Fwiw, I held it open for discussion and no one seemed interested in discussing, so once the time limit hit, I gave you the 48 hour tag, per procedures.

Hopefully a Hero can take this recommendation to the other Heroes for official voting, though if folks want to clarify the movement part first, I'm fine with having that discussion too.

Old March 11th, 2022, 05:50 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Seems better to say “if a figure could move 0 spaces, it has a move to give up.”
That wouldn't have the symmetry of the attack sentence and also moving 0 spaces is a weird rule. We should strive for clarity.
I wouldn't mind having "a move of 0" clarified. It is pretty weird, since there's also wording like "if this figure did not move."

Trying to think of how to make things symmetrical. Maybe something like:

- If the figure could move 0 or more spaces, it still has a move to give up.
- If the figure could target (or should it be attack?) 0 or more figures, it still has an attack to give up.

Last edited by toyhandle; March 11th, 2022 at 07:04 PM.
Old March 11th, 2022, 09:20 PM

That second bullet just feels unnecessarily confusing compared to what we have IMO.

Old March 11th, 2022, 09:39 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I agree neither of those seem ideal.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy