Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old December 21st, 2021, 06:17 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Fortress of the Archkyrie

I worked on a castle today for the first time in a long while and realized, that as much as the normal terrain is becoming brittle and breaks, the FotA pieces are still the same stubborn pain in the a$$ they always were. I got the castle together without damage, but I was really stressed about having to use THAT MUCH FORCE!!!!!! to get the pieces together and connect them at complicated spots with normal terrain which I absolutely try to be careful with because it is so brittle.

Does anyone have any tips how to make the castle pieces glide easier or not require so much force? I love how stable they are when they are put together, but I was really worried about breaking something today.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old December 21st, 2021, 06:45 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Fortress of the Archkyrie

You could try some sort of lubricant.
Not sure what would be best to try though.
Maybe like a ski wax or apply some mineral oil with a qtip before licking them in.
Old December 21st, 2021, 08:33 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
...before licking them in.

Seriously, though, I will keep an eye on this thread. I've purposely avoided making walls from the fortess pieces for the same reasons.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 21st, 2021, 12:01 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Small vertical taps with a hammer, on a solid surface (or over a table/counter edge, if you need to separate columns).

Seriously.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion