Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 7th, 2014, 09:05 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Dracula

Do we know the release set here yet?
Old August 7th, 2014, 12:56 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Ah, right - SSE 41 Tomb of Dracula. I'll copy over from the Brides of Dracula thread I just opened...
Old October 16th, 2014, 08:08 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

EPB

(1) Secret Identity in SP should probably say Vlad Tepes Dracula to match the cards.

(2) Lord of the Dead
SP shows:

After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Dracula, you may take a turn with one Undead Hero or Undead Squad you control.

Cards show a comma after "on this card". Based in the Sortable Index, all cards except Beyonder do not have the comma. The SP is probably correct, and the cards should probably be changed to match.

Man, I do love that Sortable Index!

(3) Vampirism reads a bit differently between the SP and cards. SP is likely correct, because it has a comma that should be present that isn't on the cards.

Spoilers

---

This is one design you want to "suck."
Old October 29th, 2014, 10:00 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Old October 29th, 2014, 10:04 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I already fixed what I could. Just waiting on a card update for the rest. @Flame Gryphon
Old October 29th, 2014, 10:42 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I already fixed what I could. Just waiting on a card update for the rest. @Flame Gryphon
Thanks, but:

(1) Secret Identity in SP should probably say Vlad Tepes Dracula to match the cards.

I still see the second post as Vlad Dracula

Unless the cards should show "Vlad Dracula", in which the SP is correct and the cards should also change.
Old October 29th, 2014, 03:26 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I believe that had been the consensus, but I am not sure without looking back through the thread. I'll do that later.

{Edit} I stand corrected. SP updated.

Last edited by Karat; October 29th, 2014 at 07:26 PM.
Old October 30th, 2014, 06:05 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Hopefully we can get the last updates here by tomorrow night.
Old October 30th, 2014, 07:16 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

First midterm done. I can get this tonight

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old October 30th, 2014, 10:32 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

VARIANT CARDS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

Last edited by A3n; October 31st, 2014 at 06:59 AM.
Old October 31st, 2014, 02:35 AM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Okay everything should be updated. If it's not let me know, drop another mention or pm, and I will do my level best to get it updated tomorrow.

Also all links are in released, so op links need to be updated

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old October 31st, 2014, 11:04 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Guess who is on sale on CoolStuffInc, that's right, Dracula (Fear Itself version).

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library