Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old August 21st, 2017, 12:52 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Hendal's GC-2017 Unique's only report

First off, GC was a blast, I am sure GC has amazing things going on besides HS< but for me there is basically only HS.

I though it was Unique heros only and went with mind shackle, I found out it was unigue only, so I knew I would have trouble with squads. I went with
S-B-N +1 on D20 mind shackle rolls
N-G-S
K-M-S
W-G-S
raelin
so basically 2 mind shacklers, one giant snake and a marro riding a dragon, no range at all

#1) Rycean ( Tarn, blood lust samari, and other things, I think the Krav ). I could not have asked for a better person to play the first match, I only know Ry through HSers and GC the last 8 years, but we run around a lot at GC and it is always nice to get to play HS with him since that is what has brought us togehter and he loves it as much as I do. So he leads with the tarn vikings and I get my first Mind shackle, I turn them around next round to attack his Samari coming out, Ry kills 2 tarns and they are now bloodlusted up to 5 Attack, I then mind shackle his Samari and attack everyone I can, I killed right off the bat and got my attack up to 6, I tried mind shackle a couple more times with no luck, but I killed hiim with his own troops mainly. My K-M-S took one wound and that was all she wrote.

#2) Vegie - and his elf wizards, with no range he sat back and picked me off, I did mind shackle Morsbane half way through, but he just killed him before he ever got to take a turn. But I did get in a mind shackle, so I was happy

#3) Vincent - Jotun, Cyprien, isumi, and some other heros I do not remember. I went out and I mind shackled Jotun, game changer. Then He sent out Cyprien who got mind shackled, then he sent Isumi out who also got mind shackled ( yep 380 pts out of 600 so far ), but my toxic skin killed isumi - sadly. I then killed the rest off with Jotun, it was fun and fast.

If you have never been to GC, and do not know me, I am the loudest guy at GC, I talk a lot and try and joke around and have fun all day long. So with each mind shackle I am yelling at the top of my lungs who I mind shackled, I saw people looking over with big eyes, and I felt like they where like I do not want to face that D20. So Mattias comes over and says if I can mind shackle in every game I will get a couple of dice. Oh yea it is on.

#4) Gordon - he had range and I knew I would probably lose but I just wanted to mind shackle. i got K_M_S up to his army ( sorry I do not remember what he had in his army, but he had the krav I think ). I had at least 3 or 4 rolls with K-M-S which is more then I thought I would get, but no luck, then I am down to N-G-S, he took me out with range before I ever got close, so no dice for me, but I had 6 mind shackles int he first 3 games and that was as much fun as winning.

Thank You Gordon - he got given 1 GC 2017 dice from a friend( David ) who won a set and had gotten the extra one the day before, Gordon was going to win 1 dice for Unique so he gave me my first GC 2017 dice- I was very grateful. So I felt like I got a win out of this event.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old August 21st, 2017, 01:56 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Hendal's GC-2017 Unique's only report

Mind-shackle FTW! Fun report, can't wait for the rest.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports