Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old June 24th, 2008, 08:00 PM

grizz is surprisingly tart
Re: Battleground: Crossbows and Catapults is back!

I also had this game a LONG time ago.

Old June 27th, 2008, 12:03 AM

Zelrig is surprisingly tart

I can proudly declare that I, the emporer, have never stooped down to such a barbaric game. I have always prefered hexes over rulers and other such nonsense.
Old July 7th, 2008, 05:10 AM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

I had this game way back when it first came out, I think my folks hated me because I was an only child and it kind of a two player game. Thanks mom and dad enjoy the old folks home

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old August 2nd, 2008, 12:12 AM

cabbageheat is surprisingly tart

I know this is an old thread, but what the heck.

I just found Battlegrounds at Target, today, for 6 bucks a piece. So, I bought 4 of them, for the whole family. If you all are itching to pick one up, they are going for clearance at Target. I vaguely remember this game as a kid, but now since I have two of my own (kids that is) I decided to wait for the price to drop on these and pick up a bunch. I know it's not Heroscape (nothing can even be close) but it looked like fun. And for 6 bucks for 80 pieces. . . I couldn't pass it up!
Old August 2nd, 2008, 08:13 PM

cabbageheat is surprisingly tart

Just for the heck of it I walked into Toys R Us, and they had, like Target, all Battleground stuff on clearance. The actual Battlechest was still too expensive, asking 17 bucks, when I just got it at Target for 6. But they had all of the "expansions", extra catapults, rapid fire catapults and the Tower Expansion. All on clearance, and then an additional 20% off. I know its not Heroscape, but if you have little kids, they'll love it. Mine are in the kitchen right now, firing away at each other. The catapult expansions are under 5 bucks. The Tower Expansion at 10, but all of that with 20% off too.

So if your interested in it, nows the time. I think this game is going to be history.
Old October 4th, 2008, 12:23 PM

Jeabird is surprisingly tart

TRU is having a sale on Crossbows and Catapults with the Battlechest master set going for 10$. I just grabbed 2 on friday. I think the sale ends this weekend. I'm located in SC but I'm guessing it's nation wide. Good luck.

I, like God, do play with dice and do believe in coincidence.
Old December 23rd, 2008, 02:43 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Walmart has the Battlechest master set for $10 and expansions for $6. The Battlechest comes with 8 each knight & orc squad and one knight & orc champion. I bought just for figures to use as stand-ins w/ heroscape & printed out Knights of Weston, Heavy & normal Blade gruts, and Sir Denrick and Orc champion - normally would cost more than $50 for expansions just to get these figures.

Plus the castle towers fit perfectly into HS. I am going to add second layer to them to use as sniping post for chars. Also looking for & thinking of making attack cards for the catapult, crossbow, & cannon, although they are big on the board.

Get them while they are available!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games