Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 5th, 2020, 01:35 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Austi-Con Heroscape Tournament May 16th 2019

Here's the early placeholder for the annual Austin Con 2019 Heroscape tournament.
Games start at 10am Saturday May 16th and will last 6 hours.

490pt armies. Official and Valhalla Customs allowed (no rebasing required). No Marvel or other customs. If you need to borrow any figures, send me a PM. I will provide some extra armies as well.

The tournament will be run similar to previous years. The tournament will be five rounds, with each player playing five games against different opponents. Overall win/loss records and point totals will determine tournament placement. Prizes will be available (donations welcome!).

Maps will be brought in by @Codeman (I hope). Which ones? We'll have to wait and see.

Glyph list will be provided later.

Here is a link to the Austin Con page. $20 for the weekend, no additional charge for the tournament.

Last edited by Scytale; March 13th, 2020 at 03:12 PM.
Old February 5th, 2020, 01:36 PM

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Austi-Con Heroscape Tournament May 16th 2019

Pinging those that have shown interest in the past.
@Codeman @bmon @Dicehateme @Jormi_Boced @belrix @Targanth @EternalThanos86 @Obsidian @xlookingforwardx @tmmarten @Strack9 @seiferam @Swarley
Old February 5th, 2020, 02:07 PM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the ping, but I don't think I can make it to the con this year. Going to miss being there. Have fun y'all!

Old February 5th, 2020, 03:33 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

Also thanks for the ping. At the moment I have no family conflicts, I hope it stays that way.
Old February 5th, 2020, 04:36 PM

belrix knows what's in an order marker belrix knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
@Codeman @bmon @Dicehateme @Jormi_Boced @belrix @Targanth @EternalThanos86 @Obsidian @xlookingforwardx @tmmarten @Strack9 @seiferam @Swarley
Yes, Weber's are in. Between 1-3 will make it.

Heroscape will be at Con of the North Feb 15 2025

Old February 5th, 2020, 09:57 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
I will be there, but unfortunately won't be able to play. Maybe Griffin will play though.
Old February 8th, 2020, 09:06 AM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for the heads up. Will depend on soccer schedules for the spring if I or my kids and I can make it.
Old March 13th, 2020, 02:39 PM

akern47 is surprisingly tart

Will the tournament take place over all 3 days?
Old March 13th, 2020, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akern47 View Post
Will the tournament take place over all 3 days?
Just Saturday, 10am to 4pm. 5 rounds, 1 hour time limits.

Plenty of other reasons to go to Austi-Con, though. Lots of games happening over the weekend (I am running quite a few myself).
Old March 15th, 2020, 09:28 PM

akern47 is surprisingly tart

A friend and I will be there, Scytale. Maybe 1 more.
Looking forward to it.
Old April 21st, 2020, 09:35 AM

Unfortunately (but not surprisingly), Austi-Con 2020 has been canceled, or possibly postponed until later in the year in the hopes the pandemic has passed. I'll post here if that happens.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events