Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 6th, 2018, 10:36 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Austi-Con Heroscape Tournament May 5th 2018

Glad you had a great time. Thanks for donating to the charity auction!

There was a bag of Heroscape pieces left on the table last night. If anyone is missing anything, let me know.
Old May 6th, 2018, 12:29 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post

There was a bag of Heroscape pieces left on the table last night. If anyone is missing anything, let me know.
Is it Warriors of Ashra and Phantom Knights? I seem to be missing those.
Old May 6th, 2018, 01:29 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:

Yes and some dice, tokens, robot guys.
Old May 6th, 2018, 02:56 PM

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:

Yes and some dice, tokens, robot guys.
Yeah, that's mine. If Nate is there you can send it with him.
Old May 6th, 2018, 08:51 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great time yesterday! Thanks to Scytale, Jormi_Boced, and Codeman for another great tournament and all the work you guys put into it!
Old May 6th, 2018, 08:54 PM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

Great Con as always. Thanks to Jormi for hosting. Austi-Con gets better and better every year. Already looking forward to next year.

Thanks to Scytale for the Scape tourney. My kids and I enjoyed ourselves. We felt lucky to do so well. I think this tournament solidified my kids interest in Heroscape, as they talked endlessly last night about the games and what happened. They both said it was the highlight of the Con for them.

And thanks to all for playing. Long live Heroscape.
Old May 6th, 2018, 08:57 PM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

Oh yeah. Forgot to single out Codeman for all the maps and for the Knight on Knight battle. Let us ride to Camelot!
Old May 6th, 2018, 10:25 PM

Thanks to everyone who came!
Old May 7th, 2018, 08:45 AM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Codeman, Jormi, Scytale: THANK YOU!!

I had a great time playing heroscape again. My dad enjoyed his first few games of heroscape, too. I don't remember the name of the person who taught him in that first game. Thank you so much! I'm sure it was a little frustrating having to spend your first game teaching a newb. And thanks for everyone else being nice and patient with my dad for his other games.

Old May 7th, 2018, 06:29 PM

Big thanks to Codeman for bringing the maps, and the multiple people kind enough to donate prizes (especially Dicehateme for a pile!). And thanks to all the players for coming to play. It's because of all of us the game is still alive today.

Here are the final standings:

1st place (5-0 +1495)
The Knights Who Say Heine (Dicehateme + kids)
Knights of Weston x 4
Sir Gilbert
Sir Hawthorne

2nd place (4-1 +920)
John Tiernan
Tor-Kul-Na
Marrden Nabgrubs x 2
Marro Stingers x 2
Saylind

3rd place (3-2 +685)
Jason Ramola (QWho)
Zettian Infantry x 3
Deathcommander Mark 3
Executioner 616
Deathreavers x 1

4th place (3-2 +540)
Jon Merkle (Obsidian)
Ornak
Blade Gruts x 2
Tornak
Mind Flayer x 2

5th place (3-2 +365)
Scott Merkle (Obsidian's dad)
Phantom Knights x 4
Warriors of Ashra x 4

6th place (3-2 +65)
Vern Peterson (Targanth)
Mimring
Minions of Utgar x 3

7th place (3-2 -175)
Nate Faiman
Agent Skahen
Krav Maga Agents
Nakita Agents
Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV)
Izumi Samurai

8th place (2-3 -385)
Ben Morisette (bmon)
Horned Skull Brutes x 3
Goblin Cutters x 3
Sentinels of Grax

9th place (2-3 -460)
Dale Jordal (Codeman)
Templar Cavalry x 4

10th place (1-4 -330)
Sofie Faiman
Aubrien Archers x 4
Venoc Warlord
Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV)

11th place (1-4 -1260)
Evan Westphal
Crixus
Zombies of Morindan x 2
Krav Maga Agents
Agent Carr
Theracus
Marrden Nagrubs x 1

12th place (0-5 -1475)
Sean Faiman
Zettian Infantry x 3
Deathwalker 9000
Deathwalker 8000
Old May 7th, 2018, 08:53 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
My dad enjoyed his first few games of heroscape, too. I don't remember the name of the person who taught him in that first game. Thank you so much! I'm sure it was a little frustrating having to spend your first game teaching a newb.
That was me. I'm always super thrilled to introduce new folks to my favorite game of all time! I've taught many and hope to teach many more in the future. I'm glad he enjoyed it!
Old May 15th, 2018, 02:16 PM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey @Codeman ! I tried sending this to you as a PM, but your mailbox is full.

I think you introduced a game to my dad, Scott, at Austin-Con that dealt with arranging different colored balls on player board to meet a certain set of rules. What was the name of that? Imagination?

He really enjoyed it, and I'm thinking of getting it for him as a Father's Day gift.

Thanks

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events