Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old February 12th, 2009, 10:42 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
My Brother's Drawings

Here is a picture of Cyprien my brother drew. Despite the fact that he hates Heroscape, he loves to draw and decided to draw the figures that he thought were awesome. Enjoy!

Old February 13th, 2009, 01:04 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: My Brother's Drawings

Very nice work!!!
Old February 13th, 2009, 07:21 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Heeey...thanks for sharing. Very cool.

Old February 13th, 2009, 07:37 AM

StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Despite the fact that he hates Heroscape, he loves to draw and decided to draw the figures that he thought were awesome.
Weird! That's exactly what my brother does!
Only, he's done quick sketches, not quite something like this.

Contend, O Lord, against those who contend against me;
Fight against those who fight against me. Psalm 35:1
Old February 13th, 2009, 07:51 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very impressive.
Old February 13th, 2009, 08:28 AM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow, that's super sweet!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old February 13th, 2009, 10:20 AM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah he does do good work (He's my bro too). It's funny though, Cyprien's face reminds me of the "WTF" smiley.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old February 13th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks all for the responses! My bro was very happy to see that people like his work, and mentioned that he might draw some more!
Old February 14th, 2009, 03:42 PM

pti8 is surprisingly tart

This is some great art work. How I wish I had some of the talent people have on this site.
Old February 14th, 2009, 04:15 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pti8 View Post
This is some great art work. How I wish I had some of the talent people have on this site.
The artist isn't actually a member, but he loves hearing this positive feedback. And you can do great drawings without necessarily having the skills to do a realistic work. I do cartoons, and people seem to like them.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old February 14th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandarforever View Post
I do cartoons, and people seem to like them.
Yeah, JF is the cartoonist, my bro is the 'serious' artist, and I'm the doodler. No one appreciates doodling.
Old February 14th, 2009, 10:36 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandarforever View Post
I do cartoons, and people seem to like them.
Yeah, JF is the cartoonist, my bro is the 'serious' artist, and I'm the doodler. No one appreciates doodling.

Dude! If you could doodle as good as you write, you could make it big with doodling! Even if you can't doodle as well as you write, I would still be interested to see your doodles if you don't mind!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction