Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

View Poll Results: Do you want this contest to happen?
Yes. 31 77.50%
No. 9 22.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 15th, 2008, 08:12 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
new custom contest

This is a contest for dice, and markers of any type. Lil Newbie gave me permission to make this contest, and I asked Leif Kicker if he wanted to do the prizes, but he wants to see if anybody wants to do it first.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old April 15th, 2008, 08:21 PM

keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: new custom contest

My Gosh, I'll do anything for one of LeifKicker's customs, though I'm not that good with customs of anything. I'll try, i guess, don't expect much Especially if I'm in with professional custom makers! Could you elaborate on the acual contest a little more. Just make custom dice or whatever?
Old April 15th, 2008, 08:26 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by keetacongoo View Post
My Gosh, I'll do anything for one of LeifKicker's customs, though I'm not that good with customs of anything. I'll try, i guess, don't expect much Especially if I'm in with professional custom makers! Could you elaborate on the acual contest a little more. Just make custom dice or whatever?
The contest is two in one, you can decide markers, (Order marker variants, the little markers, anything like that.) Or Dice. (well, dice, any kind.)

All entries will be PMed to me, at the end of the contest, I'll hold the two polls for winners of each. Also, Leif Kicker may not be helping, he'll help if a buch of people want to do it. FLOOD of people is what we need. So vote yes!

Riddler
Old April 17th, 2008, 07:18 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

I'll set the contest up, as soon as I tell Leif Kicker. Somebody lock this thread please!

Riddler
Old April 17th, 2008, 09:12 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

7 people voted...6 voted yes 1 voted no...and the person who voted no is Leifkicker...who you said would consider supplying the prize.

Old April 18th, 2008, 07:51 AM

keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby!

gasp
Old April 18th, 2008, 01:02 PM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!

Onacara: I voted no not because I wont help support the contest, but simply because I have no intention of entering and wanted to see how many people actually are thinking of entering :P

Flame Gryphon: As I said before I am supporting Chiefs Custom Terrain contest right now and will consider helping you out but you still haven't answered the questions I had. When I said Id like to see how your first contest goes I didn't mean run a poll to see if anyone was interested :P

I still have no clear idea what your contest is about other then making custom dice and markers. I will still consider helping you out with a prize but I want a clear understanding of what you are going to want people to make! Do you have an example?

Are you wanting people to buy blank dice and paint something on them? Sculpt new order and wound markers?

Write down your rules and theme, do they markers have to match, how many, what can they use, are they allowed to just buy something like little plastic skulls and call it a wound marker or are you wanting some creative effort. Check out how Chief has been doing his for an idea of what id like to see.

Like Chiefs custom contest I will also require that at least 5 people enter before I offer a prize. Not "think" about entering but actually submit something.

Peace
T
Old April 18th, 2008, 01:26 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leif Kicker View Post
Onacara: I voted no not because I wont help support the contest, but simply because I have no intention of entering and wanted to see how many people actually are thinking of entering :P
No need to explain Leif...I got it...I just thought it was one of those funny "contradictory" looking things...like...

General Contractor Advertisement that says

FREE ESTIMATES and ACCURATE PRICING ON ALL ESTIMATES (Well how could you get "Free" wrong?)

The question for the poll should have been "Would you particiapte in this type of contest?" instead of "Do you want this contest to happen?"
Old April 18th, 2008, 07:01 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leif Kicker View Post

Flame Gryphon: As I said before I am supporting Chiefs Custom Terrain contest right now and will consider helping you out but you still haven't answered the questions I had. When I said Id like to see how your first contest goes I didn't mean run a poll to see if anyone was interested :P

I still have no clear idea what your contest is about other then making custom dice and markers. I will still consider helping you out with a prize but I want a clear understanding of what you are going to want people to make! Do you have an example?

Are you wanting people to buy blank dice and paint something on them? Sculpt new order and wound markers?

Write down your rules and theme, do they markers have to match, how many, what can they use, are they allowed to just buy something like little plastic skulls and call it a wound marker or are you wanting some creative effort. Check out how Chief has been doing his for an idea of what id like to see.

Like Chiefs custom contest I will also require that at least 5 people enter before I offer a prize. Not "think" about entering but actually submit something.

Peace
T

I haven't said you were doing it, I said I was asking you if you wanted to,

I wasn't sure how many people would join a contest with no prize, (No offense, )

And yes, exactly what you were saying about dice and markers, though a permenant marker works fine, and a lot of people have made markers for their figures, so I was thinking it would work out.

Yes, creative effort I would defenitely have everyone have, and it is somewhat based off of chiefs Speed Terrain Contest.

About example, they could make a dice that shows what side you are on if you're group is doing a monogeneral army, and both want the same general, or for deciding points,
markers could be for any of their custom creations, like negation markers,
or markers for blocking attacks and such,

And I was going to try to do the contest between chiefs current contest, and next contest, so that people wouldn't be stressed.

Hope that makes things clearer,

FG

Riddler
Old April 18th, 2008, 07:13 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Won't they be stressed if they just got done with a contest? I would say wait awhile, then do the contest.
Old April 20th, 2008, 08:30 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Won't they be stressed if they just got done with a contest? I would say wait awhile, then do the contest.

Yes, but having to do two customs, at the exact same time, would be incredibly hard, also, chief is having alot of them, I was expecting a months wait before the 11th after the 10th. So he is probably going to keep doing it.

Riddler
Old April 28th, 2008, 12:35 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

As a contest-running madman (I'm running my third so far), I have no objections! I don't think I can make custom dice, but roll on!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games