Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 30th, 2021, 07:22 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Available for a game tonight starting before 9pm EST.
I'm available now.

Do you have a link?
Old March 30th, 2021, 07:25 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:
Available for a game tonight starting before 9pm EST.
I'm available now.

Do you have a link?
Link.
Old April 1st, 2021, 01:54 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I am available for the next 3-4 hours
Old April 1st, 2021, 03:29 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
I am available for the next 3-4 hours
I'd be interested in a c3v playtesting game if we were able to start relatively soon. I'm open to testing anything, although it sounded like Grabberboy was a priority?
Old April 7th, 2021, 11:53 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

So it starts again: Looking for a game tonight between 3-10pm EST to practice for Delta Duels.
Old April 7th, 2021, 02:08 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
So it starts again: Looking for a game tonight between 3-10pm EST to practice for Delta Duels.
Send me a link and I'll be up for it.
Old April 7th, 2021, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Quote:
What time do you wanna play?
Old April 7th, 2021, 02:16 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
starting between now and an hour from now
Old April 7th, 2021, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
starting between now and an hour from now
Ok I’ll send you a link as soon as I can. Not home currently but will be in about 25mins or so.
Old April 7th, 2021, 05:53 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
If you're looking for a 2nd game today I can start between now & 7:30 pm EST
Old April 8th, 2021, 07:16 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Available to start a game within the next 2 hours. Happy to do custom figure testing if that's what you'd like
Old April 8th, 2021, 10:11 AM

Available for a game today starting before 1:30pm EST. Delta Duels Prac or playtesting is good.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events