Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old November 25th, 2020, 08:03 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ulysses' Maps (New Map 10/2020)

I don't expect to see this in any tourneys, but it's been a fun casual map so I thought I'd release it into the wilds of the forums for our children's children to not look at

Riparian New 11/2020
Requires: 2 SotM, 1 VW, and 1 TJ
Old December 29th, 2020, 03:46 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ulysses' Maps (New Map 11/2020)

A new riff on an old map by a cartographical legend. A reimagining of Gamebear's "Marpesia's Glory".
Requires: 1 SotM, 1 FotA, and 1 TJ
Marpesia's Glory reimagined by Ulysses

Old December 29th, 2020, 01:44 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Ooo, I like this very much!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 25th, 2021, 12:39 AM

Another entry in my bad geology terminology puns series.
Also available for online play
:::Online Map Folder:::

Bassault
Requires: 2 BftU, 2 RttFF, and 1 VW

Last edited by Ulysses; January 25th, 2021 at 04:07 PM.
Old February 20th, 2021, 02:12 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Re: Ulysses' Maps (New Map 1/2021)

Any treasure glyph or trap in particular for Drider? It’s next on my list to try out.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old February 21st, 2021, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Any treasure glyph or trap in particular for Drider? It’s next on my list to try out.
I usually pull from a pool of treasure glyphs that benefit most heroes, but aren't too high powered. Commonly Belt of Giant Strength, Scarab of Invulnerability, Ring of Protection, and Disengage (brooch).

For the trap, just the standard 1-5, roll one unblockable attack die.

Thanks for the interest and happy to hear your thoughts if anything comes to mind!
Old February 23rd, 2021, 05:47 AM

I made some major revisions to Riparian recently and thought it would be fun to post the various changes this particular build has been through.

Here are a few versions I saved along the way:

I focused on smoothing movement out and balancing the level 3 height near the glyphs a little better. I also dampened the 'Lava or Bust' mechanics quite a bit for better or for worse. It's still a large map with some unutilized tiles and a steep 2x master set requirement, but it has yielded some great games.

I've added the current version to my ONLINE MAPS FOLDER

Cheers!
Old March 28th, 2021, 07:05 PM

Re: Ulysses' Maps (New Map 3/2021)

Inspired by too much coffee on a slow work day

Percolator
Requires: 1 RotV and 1 TJ
Old March 28th, 2021, 11:48 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
Inspired by too much coffee on a slow work day

Percolator
Requires: 1 RotV and 1 TJ
Wow this map is actually amazing! The only change I would make is moving those bushes next to the lvl4 height down and back a space or two.
Old March 29th, 2021, 06:30 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

really good first look! I'll have to build and play on it. Solid map.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 30th, 2021, 04:29 AM

I've received some great feedback, some of which I should've seen coming, because, I mean, you shouldn't have the prominent height on the map get jungle bonus for a reason

A huge thank you to @heroscaper2010 for the in depth suggestions, many of which I've implemented, and to others who've chimed in.

Original version:

Updated version:
Old March 30th, 2021, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
really good first look! I'll have to build and play on it. Solid map.
Hopefully an even better first look after the update!

Thanks for running my maps when you can, even when Lady HS says 'why can't I get height on you? Who built this?!' 😆

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios