Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old March 24th, 2021, 04:33 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: PK's customs MK. III - 3/20 - Empyrean Issue 2: Imperile

@Astroking112

Is there any figure that has a power called Counterstrike rather than Counter Strike?
Old March 24th, 2021, 04:35 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm not aware of any in classic or VC.

Similar to how Taelord's "Flying" was later renamed to Stealth Flying, though, I think that it makes sense to somehow distinguish between the forms of Counter Strike that do and don't exclude Samurai.
Old April 7th, 2021, 06:54 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Good stuff, PK. I like knowing a bit of the lore, even if it's not super important overall. It's difficult to fit "superheroes" in the classic 'scape range (at least I find it difficult to keep from overpowering them), but you've done a great job with everything from high-end units to fillers.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 1st, 2021, 12:51 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Thank you for all the feedback, guys. I can try and go through at some point and respond to everything, but I've been super distracted lately, hah.
Old September 5th, 2022, 12:17 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Empyrean: Guest Issue

A long time ago I had the stupid idea of combining characters that had the same actor (e.g. mashing Human Torch and Captain America together into one Hero). Some time after that I talked to PK about his Empyrean Heroes and asked if it would be cool if I converted my "superheroes" to play in his world. He graciously agreed to allow me to write a "guest issue" for Empyrean. I had another project that converted the official superheroes to more "Valhalla-level" characters, including often converting their powers to other official powers, so I did something similar here. And, well, this is me finally getting around to posting it.

I grabbed fitting Heroclix but otherwise haven't spent time on the cards. They're also untested and I suspect overpriced on the whole. Anyway, this is more or less a bunch of B-team Heroes who step in to fill the gaps left by those who have gone missing, and some of their foes. As such, that makes the most logical place to start...

Stormcat: Leader of the Adjudicators, the team that stepped up to fill the void when the Arbiters suddenly vanished. Always having the best interest of Empyrea and her citizens at heart, Stormcat was a natural for the role.

Hornetiger: Hornetiger was right alongside Stormcat when it came time for the Adjudicators to take center stage. She had a questionable past, but grew to realize how much she owed Valor and the Arbiters for her otherwise comfortable life and fast became loyal to her leader.

Captain Torch: Formerly of the Empyrean army, Captain Torch is now a member of the Adjudicators. He is a good and talented ally, having chosen his new team’s righteousness over Deadlight’s corruption.

Raptor: Often finds himself at odds with other crime fighters. Raptor loves to swoop in, deliver his version of swift justice, and fade away just as quickly.

Bat-Devil: Bat-Devil tends to prefer fighting crime as a solo act, but will sometimes team up with members of the Adjudicators. Even though they share the same goals, when other vigilantes cross the line, Bat-Devil is usually the first to show up to right their ways

Venombane: Powerful but somewhat reckless, Venombane has a knack for fighting bad guys and for collateral damage. Venombane is the most common friendly foe of Bat-Devil.

Deadlight: Obsessed with the might and glory of his fellow super-powered individuals. A top member of the Empyrean army, dislike of tech and its integration turned to hatred and led Deadlight on a quest to steal and destroy whatever he could get his hands on.

Sinister Siblings (not based on movie appearances): From a young age, the duo that would come to be known as the Sinister Siblings had a knack for two things: relying on nothing but each other and their powers, and crime. They ran away from home together, steal whatever they want together, and face the Arbiters together. Which isn’t often as the Sinister Siblings are difficult to catch, and impossible to negotiate with.

Madwire: A promising super who ended up off-world and presumed dead after a tragic accident. Instead, Madwire’s powers grew in his years away and gave him the strength and desire to return to his home and burn it to the ground, so a world of his vision could rise from the ashes.

Thanks to PK for letting me play along. Enjoy!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 7th, 2022, 11:40 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Empyrean: Guest Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
snipped
This is all super cool stuff dude- I'd be lying if I said I'd never looked at a miniature in HeroClix (or other games) and thought it would make a good Empyrean custom. Shows what a good world-builder @Pumpkin_King is.

The flavor in each of these designs is very clear. Would love to try Bat-Devil some time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards