Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 14th, 2020, 06:03 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

I'm available for another game tonight.
Old December 14th, 2020, 06:08 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
I'm available for another game tonight.
Also available for a game. I'll send you a PM
Old December 14th, 2020, 07:30 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

@GUILD_WARRIOR Sorry. Got home a lot later than expected and my phone was dead.

I'm available to start a game for the next 2hrs.
Old December 14th, 2020, 09:51 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm available for a game for the next couple of hours!
Old December 15th, 2020, 07:17 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Last night of VCheese Prac. Can play starting at 8pm EST until 10pm EST.
Old December 16th, 2020, 06:12 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If anyone is looking for more VCheese practice, I'm available to start a game until 9 pm EST.
Old December 16th, 2020, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
If anyone is looking for more VCheese practice, I'm available to start a game until 9 pm EST.
I’ll play! Any map from the pool and whatever army you want to run is fine with me. Send me a link. I’ll be ready shortly.
Old December 16th, 2020, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
I’ll play! Any map from the pool and whatever army you want to run is fine with me. Send me a link. I’ll be ready shortly.
Cool. Give me 5-10 minutes to wrap something up and then I'll PM you a link to the map.
Old December 20th, 2020, 05:44 AM

Lord of Shampoo is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hello there, im wondering if people still play heroscape online, and if so if they wanna play with me?if you see this message, please reply
Old December 20th, 2020, 03:56 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
For When I Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Shampoo View Post
Hello there, im wondering if people still play heroscape online, and if so if they wanna play with me?if you see this message, please reply
Yeah we have a whole set up and I'd happily walk you through it if need be.

~Dysole, informationally
Old December 20th, 2020, 06:27 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Anyone wanna get a game in tonight?

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old December 20th, 2020, 07:12 PM

Lord of Shampoo is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: For When I Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Shampoo View Post
Yeah we have a whole set up and I'd happily walk you through it if need be.

~Dysole, informationally
Yeah, I'd be happy to learn more about how to join a game, I just wanna train a bit, thanks

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events