Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 11th, 2020, 06:32 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Looking for another game!
HS2010 sent me a link, so gonna hop on that one with him, but I'd play 2 games if your still around & looking in ~ 1 hour or so

Did you make sure to play spiders? I heard he loves spiders.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old December 11th, 2020, 07:20 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

going to start up with Vydar ITM here in the next 20 or so, i'll play after that though. Going for as much practice as possible.
Old December 11th, 2020, 07:22 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
going to start up with Vydar ITM here in the next 20 or so, i'll play after that though. Going for as much practice as possible.
Ok, sounds good. I'll be around later for a 2nd game. Send me a PM or post again on this thread whenever you're ready for that game
Old December 11th, 2020, 08:09 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Share the link if you don't mind viewers!
Old December 11th, 2020, 09:28 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Ok, sounds good. I'll be around later for a 2nd game. Send me a PM or post again on this thread whenever you're ready for that game
We just got through! Let me know on discord if you are up to play
Old December 11th, 2020, 09:33 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Shiftrex & I are playing now.

Here's the link for anyone that wants to watch:
https://www.heroscapers.com/ohs/inde...h-Y6AKNTICXqEQ @kevindola
Old December 12th, 2020, 05:17 PM

Available to start a game until ~ 8:30 pm EST
Old December 12th, 2020, 07:00 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Available to start a game until ~ 8:30 pm EST
I can play. VCheese practice. I’ll PM you.
Old December 13th, 2020, 07:07 PM

Looking for games tonight!

Testing figures is fine, VCheese is great, ^^ just hit me up at any point before 10pm MST.

Last edited by Shiftrex; December 13th, 2020 at 07:55 PM.
Old December 14th, 2020, 08:19 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I’d like to get 1-2 VCheese prac games in tonight starting around 5pm EST before the Browns game.
Old December 14th, 2020, 10:36 AM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

I should be available most of the day. Do you play on the discord server?
Old December 14th, 2020, 02:06 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
I should be available most of the day. Do you play on the discord server?
I can play now if we start very soon. @heroscaper2010 @ Guildy

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events