Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old May 16th, 2018, 02:46 PM

UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Website Issues (With Mysterious Disappearing Final Page)

So why did the mysterious final page disappear?
Old May 16th, 2018, 04:49 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberQ9 View Post
So why did the mysterious final page disappear?
As it turns out, when posts get deleted it’s existence doesn’t always get taken off of the site. So there when enough posts vanish into thin air, you’ll see a mysterious missing page.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 16th, 2018, 05:06 PM

UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker

Hooray, I fixed the disappearing final page!
Old May 17th, 2018, 03:46 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
As it turns out, when posts get deleted it’s existence doesn’t always get taken off of the site. ...
It would be more correct to say that, when posts get deleted, they never get taken off the site. We don't hard-delete posts (any more), because the chance of permanent loss is too great. So the post is just marked "hidden," in a way. The vBulletin code will never show such a post again, but it is possible (although it rarely happens) that the admins could bring it back. Now, in a perfect world, the vBulletin code would also be smart enough to fix the stupid page numbers based on how many posts you can see vs the total number in the database, which isn't very useful for you at all. But, alas, we don't live in a perfect world. So, there you have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old June 12th, 2018, 01:12 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Bit of a wierd issue I'm having here. Not critical, but it's getting a bit annoying.

I've always included a blank line between my paragraphs when posting. When I include a bulleted list, those blank lines get messed up, somehow multiplying into three blank lines. It does this for the whole post. It only shows up in the preview or after posting (or if I turn the WYSIWYG editor off), and I've always just backspaced them out in an edit.

Now for some reason, ALL of my posts have this strange bug. I'm sure this one will have three blank lines between every paragraph. I can still backspace them out in an edit, but it gets a bit tiresome. I'm wondering if anyone knows why this is happening, and if I can do anything about it.

~TGRF.

EDIT: Now that's interesting. I clicked on the WYSIWYG editor while typing this post, and the three lines appeared. I then finished the post, and notice that there's only one line before my signature '~TGRF'. Interesting. EDIT: But it put two lines before the edit...
Old October 28th, 2018, 09:44 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Maybe it's just me, but if I tag someone and change the font style, the tag doesn't work, but if I post first with the normal font the tag works just fine, even after I go back and edit in my font style.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 28th, 2018, 10:22 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Maybe it's just me, but if I tag someone and change the font style, the tag doesn't work, but if I post first with the normal font the tag works just fine, even after I go back and edit in my font style.
This probably has something to do with the way the website processes the tags. When you submit a post the code searches for certain preregistered texts to do substitutions and callouts and these work in a pre-programmed order. Not long ago I was experimenting with creating a substitution string so I could tag a group of people with one tag. We discovered it didn't work because Mention tags are processed first and then substitutions strings come next. Could be the same thing with Font and Size tags

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 28th, 2018, 11:44 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Wondering why I seem to be unable to tag anyone anymore.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 28th, 2018, 02:21 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Have you considered playing tag with people that run slower? My username was doing some weird stuff too yesterday but its working now. They may still be working on stuff.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 28th, 2018, 02:47 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quick Look

Quote:
I didn't see anything odd when I looked at your profile. Does the @ functionality not work or do the mention tags not work either?

~Dysole, trying to piece it together
Old October 28th, 2018, 02:48 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Quick Look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
I didn't see anything when I looked at your profile. Does the @ functionality not work or do the mention tags not work either?

~Dysole, trying to piece it together
I've been trying to tag people and it hasn't been working. Then I edited a post with an attempted tag and it... tagged it.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Dysole; October 28th, 2018 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Testing completed
Old October 28th, 2018, 02:58 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Testing Day

So I just edited your previous post to tag me and it worked. In your response to this, tag me without doing any editing and I want to see some stuff. Maybe we fixed it with no idea what we did.

~Dysole, with that being the usual result when she tries to fix technology

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online