Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old October 22nd, 2010, 02:43 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroes of 'Scape (RPG)

I just found a HUGE errata. On Rogue, the special ability Decoy says "once per turn," but its supposed to be "once per game."

A few other small ones you might want to know for your games this weekend...

--Necromancer's Death should say "any figure within 4 clear sight spaces" instead of adjacent.

--Arachnid Transformation on Arachnomancer now also says "while in Arachnid Form, this figure's Class is Predator," and the cost of Arachnid Summon is now [2, 4, 6].

--Precision on the Archer is now worth 3 Skill Points.

--Death Knight's Wraith Shift is no only 2 Skill Points, but is no longer Stealth Flying, just Flying.

--New Special Power for Fire School of Magic

Meteor Shower Special Attack 4:
Range 8. Attack 5.
Choose a figure to attack. All figures within 4 clear sight spaces of the chosen figure are also affected by Meteor Shower Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. This power can only be used once per game.

--New Special Power for Druid

Nature’s Wrath Special Attack 4:
Range 8. Attack 5.
Choose a figure to attack. All figures within 4 clear sight spaces of the chosen figure are also affected by Nature’s Wrath Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. This power can only be used once per game.

--Two new Special Powers for Champion

1) Raptor Charge [1, 3]: Requires “Raptor Mount”
After moving and before attacking, this figure may use Raptor Charge Special Attack.
Range 1. Attack [3, 4].
Raptor Charge Special Attack may only be used if this figure started its turn unengaged.

2) Swog Maul 2: Requires “Swog Mount”
After moving and before attacking, this figure may use Swog Maul Special Attack.
Range 1. Attack 3.
When rolling attack dice against a small or medium figure with Swog Maul Special Attack, if this figure rolls a skull on every die, the defending figure receives a wound for every skull, and cannot roll any defense dice.

--Three new Special Powers for Psychic:

1) Concealing Amorpha 3:
Opponent’s figures must be adjacent to this figure to attack it with a normal attack.

2) Dimensional Swap [1, 2, 3]:
After moving and before attacking you may choose two figures within 5 clear sight spaces of this figure and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an [11, 9, 7] or higher, you may switch the two figures. Figures moved by Dimensional Swap will take no leaving engagement attacks. This figure may use Dimensional Swap on itself.

3) Team Teleport [2, 4]: Requires Teleportation
Before using Teleport, you may choose [1, 2] friendly figure(s) within 3 clears sight spaces of this figure. After moving this figure with Teleport, you place the chosen friendly figure on any empty space level space within 3 clear spaces on this figure. The chosen figure will take no leaving engagement attacks.

Also, gorthan, you know the phrase "tank" means that they are good at soaking up damage and not very good at dealing it right?
Old October 22nd, 2010, 05:02 PM

Takanuva has disabled reputation

I found a problem: On the Scout/Hunter special ability list, the race 'Human' has no abilities. They're all just abilities for either Wolfs or Vipers, or both.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 05:05 PM

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takanuva View Post
I found a problem: On the Scout/Hunter special ability list, the race 'Human' has no abilities. They're all just abilities for either Wolfs or Vipers, or both.
That's just something I failed to delete before posting the PDF. The human is there because the Mohicans fit into the Scout Class.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 05:14 PM

Takanuva has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiyu0707 View Post
Quote:
That's just something I failed to delete before posting the PDF. The human is there because the Mohicans fit into the Scout Class.
So can Humans be Scouts?
Old October 22nd, 2010, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
So can Humans be Scouts?
Eventually
Old October 22nd, 2010, 05:51 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
So can Humans be Scouts?
Eventually
Never heard of the Boy Scouts of America??

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old October 22nd, 2010, 06:40 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@kaiyu: I do, in fact, know what a 'tank' is(Have played WoW on and off for about five years). I just mis-spoke.

About the changes: Heh. The Fire wizard change didn't affect Adrianna, as she died before REACHING level 4!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old October 22nd, 2010, 06:52 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Oh, my Psychic is So getting that Amorpha thing.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old October 22nd, 2010, 07:03 PM

DeathByUtgar Woo who?

are the marro going to be able to be a phychic??

U.S Marines allowing enemies of the U.S a chance to die for their country since 1775.
my modest custom units and terrain
Old October 22nd, 2010, 08:02 PM

yoyomansizzle Woo who?

Obviously, I don't see why he wouldn't let them with Kee-mo-shi and the teleport guy.

<3 Rhogar, Mika, and Sonlen <3
Old October 22nd, 2010, 08:22 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

(Here is the report):
From the journal of Razach, the death knight:
There are only three of us now. Kaibor Nawa, the samurai, Grunthak, the orc archer, and myself. Razach. He of the Whispering Blade. Heh. I have been separated from the Blade for several seasons now. But maybe it is for the better. The Whispering Blade seemed to cause nothing but trouble for me. But....the power!
ENOUGH! I must stop thinking of it! I am better off without it, and THAT is my final word!

We entered the next room of the dungeon. We could see the vampire Lord Cyprien Esenwein, his counterpart Sonya, a great insect, and a marro on a bone dragon. They were not so surprised as the previous group was, and Cyprien and the insect lunged for us instantly, but didn't quite reach us.
Kaibor rushed the insect, while I charged for Cyprien. I knew that we had to take him out quickly, or else the vampire would swoop down on Grunthak, who couldn't possibly last long against him. I wounded him slightly, and then, timely as ever, Grunthak's shot struck the vampire in the chest. I watched the vampire stagger backwards, and then smiled as I realized what had happened. Cyprien had strayed within range of Grunthak's heavy bow.
Kaibor seemed to be doing fairly well against the insect, and then Grunthak made his move. Launching another shot with his heavy bow, he aimed directly for Cyprien Esenwein. The shot went straight through the vampire's armor and went deep into his chest. The body actually flew backwards a pace, and then lay still. I heard a grunt as the insect slightly injured Kaibor. Luckily for Kaibor, the poison didn't activate.
The three of us concentrated fire on the insect, and Kaibor eventually delivered the final blow. Sonya flew in, but I ran her through.
As we surveyed our kills, Grunthak asked, "Where is Su-Bak-Na?"
We heard a screech, as the bone dragon swooped down on Kaibor, it's rider in tow. The marro's polearm swung out at the samurai, delivering a crushing blow. I thought that he had fallen, but Kaibor, badly bruised, stood up to make his last stand. Grunthak and I knew that the dragon would inevitably try and finish off Kaibor, so we lashed out with all our might. Our weapons glanced harmlessly off.
The next attack came not from the marro, but from the dragon. The beast grabbed Kaibor in its mouth, flew up into the air, and snapped the samurai's back with its jaws. The crack I heard told me that our friend was dead, as did his body falling to earth with a sickening crunch.
I stabbed the dragon with my sword, wounding it. Grunthak's shot took the head of the dragon clean off. The marro fell to the ground, where I promptly ran it through with my sword.
After mourning the loss of yet another companion, Grunthak and I set off down the passage, the last two members of a once-great party of heroes....

End Result:

Kaibor is dead. Grunthak and Razach both have 1182 experience points.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old October 22nd, 2010, 09:16 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Does this dungeon ever end?

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions