Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 16th, 2010, 12:46 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Can Someone Send Me Some Wave 9?

I've tried the trade thread and nothing, and people have said it is sitting in their Walmarts right now, so I was wondering, can someone pick a couple packs and send to me, I'll pay for shipping, the price of the packs, and, if needed, a fee for your troubles.

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old July 16th, 2010, 12:56 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Can Someone Send Me Some Wave 9?

Dude! I put an entire wave 9 on the prize table this past weekend? Why didn't you win some?

Also, there is a set of Wave 9 up for grabs in the GenCon Fantasy draft. Enter it!

Begging..so sad....

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old July 16th, 2010, 01:12 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Dude! I put an entire wave 9 on the prize table this past weekend? Why didn't you win some?

Also, there is a set of Wave 9 up for grabs in the GenCon Fantasy draft. Enter it!

Begging..so sad....
I grabbed half of the set.
At this point I still need, Braves & Brawlers x1, Dwarves and repulsers x3, and Dividers and Defenders x2 to complete my goal in my sig. That did help me out though, but someone grabbed the Dwarves before me.

Fantasy Draft, do I have to go to Gencon for this I assume? Ry we have met right, you already know I can't go to Gencon.

Last edited by Tmac2200; July 16th, 2010 at 01:13 AM. Reason: grammer
Old July 16th, 2010, 01:18 AM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

No, fantasy draft is really for those that can't go to GenCon. Us GenConners just like mucking things up.

Pick your team and follow the action. Check it out.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=31076

If you have any sense at all you won't pick me. I'm too pricey. Grab Killercactus or Stubobj or jaco_jp, scaper_dude is a huge bargain.

Last edited by R˙chean; July 16th, 2010 at 01:24 AM.
Old July 16th, 2010, 01:23 AM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
If you have any sense at all you won't pick me. I'm too pricey.
Mmkay, Taelord.
Old July 16th, 2010, 01:31 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Where does it mention prizes?

Back to the original purpose of the thread, still need wave nine.

Old July 16th, 2010, 01:26 AM

Just trying to help out a hometown player.

He has no idea who is worth a flip at GenCon. He might do something stupid like Rym did and pick the only person he knows IRL.

Last edited by R˙chean; July 16th, 2010 at 01:28 AM. Reason: not saying you are stupid tmac just not informed on GenCon players...rym however is stupid!
Old July 16th, 2010, 01:33 AM

Well they may not have updated prize list but I am sending a set of wave 9 to the winner.

And before you ask, that is the last set I have to give/trade/sell.

I wish you had said something to me a couple of months ago..I had a boatload of it.

Last edited by R˙chean; July 16th, 2010 at 01:34 AM. Reason: whatever...don't brush me off I am trying to help you!!!
Old July 16th, 2010, 01:35 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Quote:
Well they may not have updated prize list but I am sending a set of wave 9 to the winner.

Meh, I don't have a chance.

And darn, anyone else?

Old July 16th, 2010, 01:36 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Quote:

I wish you had said something to me a couple of months ago..I had a boatload of it.
I mentioned needing more of it several times.

Old July 16th, 2010, 01:37 AM

Not to me you didn't. I posted in the sightings area that I found a huge sash for $5 a pack. You didn’t contact me. My apolgies for not knwing you current collection needs on a perpetual basis

And what you say, you don't have a chance? It is fantasy draft; everyone has a chance...man, don’t be such a defeatist.

Plus if you win, I save on shipping!

Old July 16th, 2010, 01:39 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Quote:
what? It is fantasy draft; everyone has a chance...man, don’t be such a defeatist.

Plus if you win, I save on shipping!
Ha.

Or I could buy the commons from you now and the Hero pack could be the prize.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion