Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Old December 22nd, 2019, 10:13 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 0] Ozuul (Eldrazi Ruiner) - Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
I’m happy with Gravity Pull as-is as long as we simplify Gravity Crush to use a static attack value of 3 or 4.
Why do you feel Gravity Crush needs to be a static number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Long eared bat View Post
Quote:
GRAVITY PULL
If there is an unrevealed order marker on Ozuul's army card, all small and medium figures within 2 clear sight spaces of Ozuul can not move further away from Ozuul, normally or with any special power on any Army Card or glyph.
That is easily changed to:
If there is an unrevealed order marker on Ozuul's army card, all small and medium figures within 2 clear sight spaces of Ozuul can not move further than 2 clear sight spaces away from Ozuul, normally or with any special power on any Army Card or glyph.
As I said last time this power was brought up, I appreciate the outside the box thinking, but it's not my favorite direction. Worth exploring if the current direction doesn't work out maybe, but would probably need another, different complimentary power as well.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 22nd, 2019, 11:34 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 0] Ozuul (Eldrazi Ruiner) - Editing

Maybe I'm misremembering, but I thought we ran some tests with Gravity Crush as "attack equal to number of engaged figures" and it proved pretty disappointing in practice. I would be tentatively fine with it if it was a mechanic that felt very cool and fun to use, but the variable attack value wasn't making the design any stronger or more fun to play than it would be with a static value.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs