Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old February 10th, 2014, 10:43 AM

TurtlewurX is surprisingly tart
Sarlaac Pit

Apologies if this is in the wrong section.

My friends and I were about to run a Star Wars themed 'Scape battle... but it was lacking something. Soooo, I made a Sarlaac pit. Thought I'd share.

Here's the tile:

& here's the card:

Old February 10th, 2014, 12:19 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Sarlaac Pit

I don't know if you are aware of Heroes of Star Wars Scape (HoSS), but last year we held a map contest in advance of our Master Set release (A New Hope). TheSparkleInYourWater submitted a really cool Sarlaac Pit map that we will probably include in a future release. But maybe you could combine your Sarlaac card with his map. Anyway, here is the link to his entry: Sarlaac Pit map
Old February 10th, 2014, 05:05 PM

TurtlewurX is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I don't know if you are aware of Heroes of Star Wars Scape (HoSS), but last year we held a map contest in advance of our Master Set release (A New Hope). TheSparkleInYourWater submitted a really cool Sarlaac Pit map that we will probably include in a future release. But maybe you could combine your Sarlaac card with his map. Anyway, here is the link to his entry: Sarlaac Pit map

That is AWESOME! Thanks for pointing it out!

As for HoSS, I'm somewhat familiar with it (Have snagged several cards from those threads.). I didn't post this there though, 'cause I thought the "Heroes of" stuff was all play tested, approved, etc.
Old February 10th, 2014, 05:18 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

You are certainly welcome to post there, make comments, run playtests, whatever! Pretty much anything goes in the HoSS Cantina thread. Soon we should also have one or two community led designs going on too. Lots to do!
Old February 10th, 2014, 05:21 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Sweet! I'm definitely printing that Sarlaac tile out.

Feel free to post anything in the HoSS Cantina thread. It's for any discussion that may be out of place elsewhere.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards