Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old May 20th, 2015, 05:58 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Classic League V: Betrayal from Within - Round 4 Until 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Heroscaper Guy and I got our game done early. He stole my Redcoats and I stole his Blue Wyrmlings. I led with Marro Warriors, who fared extremely well against his Redcoat opener. I managed to gun down six of them and one of his Marros before I switched order markers to the Hydra. The Hydra chewed through one Wyrmling per turn relatively unanswered, since they had no way to crack his 8 defense. Eventually, I switched to Nakitas (probably greedily), and they fared extremely poorly. The Hydra cleaned up the rest of the Wyrmlings and the Redcoats, then went after Crixus. He got rid of the gladiator but couldn't finish off Isamu. Isamu got Raelin down, but struggled to kill the Blue Wyrmlings and died to them, despite numerous Vanishes. Good game Heroscaper Guy.

Interesting note: I've had all three viable cards stolen from my army now (Raelin, Redcoats, Hydra 2x)
Yeah, I was stupid and didn't lead with the Marro. I had hopes with Crixus after he wounded the Hydra for two, but then he died. Of course Isamu carried me most of the remaining way, but he failed too . It was a good game, good luck in the playoffs.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old May 22nd, 2015, 10:49 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Ixe (2-1) v. Roballtogether (2-1)
Ixe (Valhalla Daycare): Red Wyrmling x4, Black Wyrmling x3, White Wyrmling x3, Blue Wyrmling x3, Raelin (SotM)
Roballtogether: Nakita Agents, Kaemon Awa, Hydra, Raelin (RotV), Kelda
roballtogether and I are scheduled for Wednesday at 11:30 PM ET.

[EDIT]

Just finished the game with roballtogether. I felt pretty guilty since his defense dice were hovering at 20% getting me plenty of wounds and kills that I otherwise had no business taking. Meanwhile the defense on my stolen Fen Hydra's defense remained strong outside an opening strong volley from Kaemon Awa which let me churn through his figures with little penalty.

Good game, roballtogether, and may your dice treat you better for your next game.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Ixe; May 27th, 2015 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Finished
Old May 23rd, 2015, 09:26 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Game Over. Dysole won with 2 Mezzos (no exos) and Isamu. The Tarns were amazing surviving incoming Harq fire, frenzying like no other and putting huge wounds on Grimnak. great game, and hopefully I get another crack at you in the playoffs.

stats

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by kevindola; May 23rd, 2015 at 11:52 PM.
Old May 29th, 2015, 08:48 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Playoffs

Congratulations to Vegietarian18 and Dysole who earned a bye thanks to their undefeated 4-0 record.

Quarterfinals are on Elswin Plateau (Thorian, Kelda, 1 Treasure)
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and choose who places first.

kevindola (3-1) v. Kinseth (3-1)
kevindola (I like big Gruts and I Cannot Lie): Heavy Gruts x2, Blade Gruts x2, Grimnak, Nerak, Raelin (RotV), Marro Warriors (sit one Heavy Grut)
Kinseth (We will take your Raelin): Stingers x2, 4th Mass x2, Airborne Elite, Krav Maga Agents, Marro Warriors (sit one 4th Mass)

Bengi (3-1) v. Ixe (3-1)
Bengi (OM Nightmare): Red Wyrmling x2, Black Wyrmling x2, White Wyrmling x2, Blue Wyrmling x2, Phantom Knights x1, Izumi Samurai, Tarn Vikings, Marro Warriors, Drow Chainfighter, Marcu
Ixe (Valhalla Daycare): Red Wyrmling x4, Black Wyrmling x3, White Wyrmling x3, Blue Wyrmling x3, Raelin (SotM)

Spoiler Alert!
Old May 29th, 2015, 08:54 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Classic League V: Betrayal from Within - Quarterfinals

Taeblewalker and I just finished up. He led a good offensive that I couldn't handle. An untimely initiative switch and a whole lotta zeros from my sammi's on defense sealed the deal for me. Good game and good luck next season. I think I'm gonna take the Summer off and maybe come back next Fall. Y'all have fun.
Old June 9th, 2015, 08:54 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Public Announcement:

Ixe v. Bengi starting now

Spoiler Alert!
Old June 10th, 2015, 03:55 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Bengi (OM Nightmare): Red Wyrmling x2, Black Wyrmling x2, White Wyrmling x2, Blue Wyrmling x2, Phantom Knights x1, Izumi Samurai, Tarn Vikings, Marro Warriors, Drow Chainfighter, Marcu
Last night I defeated Ixe in the Wyrmylicious battle.

Betrayal netted me one Black Wyrm as we chose each others Black Wyrms. I led out with the Marros to see if I could thin his Wyrms out a bit early on. My goal was to trade figures with him wherever possible and win the war of attrition. The Marros were able to drop a Black Wyrm early, but then one of his Whites cleared two Marros with the SA. At this point I switched exclusively to Wyrm OM's. I chose to ignore Raelin 2.0 and just go for the Wyrms wherever possible. My dice stats were about average, and Ixe's weren't too bad either, except that i got the shield or skull I needed at the key moments and he didn't. In the end, it was a bit of a rout as I still had most of my army left. GG Ixe, lots of fun.
Old June 12th, 2015, 11:18 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Kinseth has a very strong opinion on the existence of Thorian on Elswin Plateau and its fairness in the tournamnet.

I took his Airborne to deny him any special attacks and he took my Raelin (as his army name suggests)

After 2 rounds my Heavy Gruts and heroes had Thorian all locked up and I had dispatched most of his stingers. I then rolled for the drop and Kinseth surrendered.
Old June 12th, 2015, 02:10 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: Classic League V: Betrayal from Within - Semifinals

Congrats to the Final Four

Semifinals are on Morh (Ulaniva, Kelda)
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and chooses who places first.

vegietarian18 (4-0) v. kevindola (4-1)
vegietarian18 (Feta Cheese): 10th Regiment x2, Nakita Agents, Hydra, Marro Warriors, Raelin (RotV)
kevindola (I like big Gruts and I Cannot Lie): Heavy Gruts x2, Blade Gruts x2, Grimnak, Nerak, Raelin (RotV), Marro Warriors (sit one Heavy Grut)

Dysole (4-0) v. Bengi (4-1)
Dysole (Take a Card, It's Not That Hard, A Bleeding Rainbow): Red Wyrmling x2, Black Wyrmling x2, White Wyrmling x2, Blue Wyrmling x1, Harquebus x2, Mezzodemons x2, Tarn Vikings, Isamu
Old June 16th, 2015, 03:57 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Soon

Bengi and I square off tonight at 8 Eastern/5 Pacific.

~Dysole, kind of happy to have made it this far
Old June 17th, 2015, 08:32 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Vegie and I are playing the other semifinal game now.

EDIT: Vegie covered the report below. I will add that Vegie's lava luck was disastrous. 5 lava rolls for him and all 5 skulls that took out 2 of his Nakitas and 3 Marro Warriors, which was a crippling result to his ranged force

Last edited by kevindola; June 19th, 2015 at 12:09 PM.
Old June 17th, 2015, 10:09 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

kevin won the battle of Peoria. He stole my Redcoats, and I stole his Grimnak. I tried to force him into awkward Redcoat position but I messed up Nakita positioning and lava tore my army apart. He was able to slowly roll up his army and then finish off what I had left. I tried my best to make it a game with the Hydra, desperately sprinting to Kelda, but the Gruts killed him after he took the glyph. Grimnak decided to take an honorable death by plunging into the lava. Good game kevindola. You didn't really allow any windows for me to come back through. Good luck in the finals

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events