Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old September 19th, 2008, 02:19 AM

Sphere knows what's in an order marker Sphere knows what's in an order marker
Master Sets for $19.99 at CoolStuffInc

Just noticed that they have Master Sets, both RotV and SotM, for $19.99 at CoolStuffInc.com. Here's the link:

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/main_boardGame.php

I've bought other stuff from these guys in the past (didn't even know they sold HeroScape) and had good service. Note that they also offer free shipping on a purchase of $100 or more.
Old September 19th, 2008, 02:36 AM

Sphere knows what's in an order marker Sphere knows what's in an order marker
Re: Master Sets for $19.99 at CoolStuffInc

I should have mentioned - scroll down the list of companies on the right hand side of the page and click on Hasbro to see all their HeroScape stuff. They've got a few Road to the Forgotten Forest at $16.99, Ticalla Jungle same price, and low stock of various small expansions at $8.99.

The only thing they've got good stock on is the Master Sets - they're showing 20+ for each of those.

Enjoy!
Old September 19th, 2008, 08:34 AM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great price!!! I ordered three and carcassonne and got free shipping (order total $76.96). It seems they calculate the sets as $28 or so (original price) towards the $100 for free shipping. Might be a mistake, so (ab)use while it works.

Thanks! Repped!

Edit: I also saw something on their site about having $25 worth of Mayfair product in your order giving you free shipping. Since shipping for me was approx $16 or so on three master sets buying an extra game to qualify for free shipping is real easy to justify....

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format

Last edited by RobertDD; September 19th, 2008 at 09:35 AM.
Old September 19th, 2008, 10:37 AM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

Good find, Sphere! In the contents description for RotV, it lists 10 attack dice and 10 defense dice. Do you think these are 1st edition sets, or is that an old description the company has failed to update?

RobertDD, let me know when you get your sets if they are 1st or 2nd edition, please! Strangely, I prefer the 2nd edition sets since that's what I've been able to find in the stores. I like my water tiles to look uniform.

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old September 19th, 2008, 10:49 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Does anyone know how much their shipping is?
Old September 19th, 2008, 10:51 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
There is a shipping calculator on the page, just put in your zip and it will estimate the cost.

Old September 19th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokol View Post
Good find, Sphere! In the contents description for RotV, it lists 10 attack dice and 10 defense dice. Do you think these are 1st edition sets, or is that an old description the company has failed to update?

RobertDD, let me know when you get your sets if they are 1st or 2nd edition, please! Strangely, I prefer the 2nd edition sets since that's what I've been able to find in the stores. I like my water tiles to look uniform.
Interesting, I did not see that. However, I order SotM sets (I already have all the RotV I need) so I won't be able to tell you. I wouldn't wait. The price is pretty decent and I don't expect this to not run out of stock. The thing is, ebay your 1st edition sets, if that's what you get, and make your money back easily. There's no risk....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Quote:
There is a shipping calculator on the page, just put in your zip and it will estimate the cost.
What he said and read my post above (does anybody do any reading anymore before they just blurt out their already answered questions?)

Old September 19th, 2008, 11:22 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Curse you and thank you!

Orderd 5 RotV... yay!

I'll let you know CheddarLimbo if you don't order yourself.

-insert signature here-
Old September 19th, 2008, 11:31 AM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertDD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokol View Post

Interesting, I did not see that. However, I order SotM sets (I already have all the RotV I need) so I won't be able to tell you. I wouldn't wait. The price is pretty decent and I don't expect this to not run out of stock. The thing is, ebay your 1st edition sets, if that's what you get, and make your money back easily. There's no risk....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Quote:
What he said and read my post above (does anybody do any reading anymore before they just blurt out their already answered questions?)
You didn't answer his question, you said orders of $100 or more get free shipping.

DWARVES!
Old September 19th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertDD View Post
Three and carcassonne = free shipping (order total $76.96).
$100 = free shipping.
$25 Mayfair product = free shipping.
Shipping for me on three master sets = approx $16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
You didn't answer his question, you said orders of $100 or more get free shipping.
I didn't? Are you sure? I thought I was pretty elaborate.

Old September 19th, 2008, 12:30 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

Wow, sorry bout that RobertDD. I guess I should learn to read as well.

DWARVES!
Old September 19th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
Wow, sorry bout that RobertDD. I guess I should learn to read as well.
No problem

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales