Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Notices

Old October 26th, 2010, 02:07 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Doom's Deception Scenario

The Book of Doom's Deception Scenario

C3G MARVEL FANTASTIC FOUR MASTER SET
FANTASTIC FORCES UNITE!

-Rulings and Clarifications-
-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Arch-vile; August 7th, 2022 at 10:55 AM.
Old October 26th, 2010, 02:26 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Doom's Deception Scenario

Sorry for the poor pics, but my V-scape is having issues, so it will have to do for now. Also, I am sending out the map instructions to Gr3ny so that they can share it with all of us.
Old October 26th, 2010, 04:05 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I don't like the start zones on top of the walls that would connect to the roof. It ruins the illusion of the interior. The tops of the walls shouldn't be able to be played. I would have left them uncapped but I know people prefer them capped aesthetically but the intent was that they were walls that went to the ceiling & not able to fly, jump, leap, or swing over. You could have just went with an exterior map if you were going to do that.

Cheers
Old October 26th, 2010, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I don't like the start zones on top of the walls that would connect to the roof. It ruins the illusion of the interior. The tops of the walls shouldn't be able to be played. I would have left them uncapped but I know people prefer them capped aesthetically but the intent was that they were walls that went to the ceiling & not able to fly, jump, leap, or swing over. You could have just went with an exterior map if you were going to do that.

Cheers
I am not sure what you want.
  1. They aren't yellow start zones, they are simply marked as a reference.
  2. How does having a ruling and an on paper mark ruin the illusion? You won't see the yellow markers when you build the map. Did you read the Special Rules for the scenario?
  3. The tops cannot be played on. Again, read the Special Rules for the scenario.
  4. Normally, I wouldn't have a problem with uncapped walls, but this map is so pretty that I think it will really detract from its beauty by doing that. However, that "uncapped" hang up is something that the now-gone Map Members had a majority problem with, but it has not been ruled out by us.... just saying, that option is still on the table for us.
  5. You can't jump over them, read the rules.
Old October 26th, 2010, 04:20 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

My bad. Forget I said anything. In my rush to read it I missed that whole rooftop line. I remember reading the home advantage section & must have skipped straight to the victory conditions from there.

Please accept my apology for jumping the gun, I was excited to read the scenario & missed that one line.

Cheers
Old October 26th, 2010, 04:26 AM

Quote:
My bad. Forget I said anything. In my rush to read it I missed that whole rooftop line. I remember reading the home advantage section & must have skipped straight to the victory conditions from there.

Please accept my apology for jumping the gun, I was excited to read the scenario & missed that one line.

Cheers
No worries. I was just reading your thoughts and thinking "damn, I agree with him and I thought I had accomplished those concepts".
Old October 26th, 2010, 11:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good! I think Doom might not need so much backup to tear those three Adventurers a new one, though. I've seen him do quite a bit all by himself! Testing should show one way or another, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 26th, 2010, 11:51 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Looks good. Were the ruins added, or did I just forget to include them when I built it? Was that the only change to the map that you made Griff?

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 27th, 2010, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Looks good. Were the ruins added, or did I just forget to include them when I built it? Was that the only change to the map that you made Griff?
I added the ruins.

The only other change I made was that there was some floating tiles at the top of the staircase, and though it may hold, I wanted to reinforce it with some pillars.
Old November 4th, 2010, 05:55 AM

I drafted Beast, Iron Man, She-Hulk, and Plastic Man.

She-Hulk started in the castle and then jumped right onto Doom. Doom used the home advantage and the two Doombots came to the balcony and attacked her pretty hard. Shulk and Doom went back and forth for a while, with Doom stealing her Hard Body power, both of them were being difficult to defeat, but when the Moloids came in and surrounded her, she die, but until she first "killed" Doom and he reappeared as a Doombot.

The Moloids surrounded and fortified both sides of the door, then Beast came in and beat the dog mess out of them. Doom came out and beat up Beast some, but Beast got away after negotiating and then killed the last of the Moloids.

Plastic Man grabbed Doom, and Doom fought back with no luck. Iron Man went and grabbed the Latverian Life Spell and then killed a Doombot. Doom wrestled with Plastic Man some more, then managed to kill him.

Beast was killed off by Doom as Iron Man went after the last Doombot down stairs in the study and on the complete other side of the castle. Doom was in pursuit. The Doombot ambushed Iron Man and knocked the Latverian Life Spell out of his hands, then Iron Man killed that Doombot. Dr Doom came down and engaged Iron Man and hit him for a wound (one away from death). Iron Man took a risk and went after the Spell and Doom failed the leaving engagement attack. Then Iron Man took height and killed Doom.

Iron Man wins with the Latverian Life Spell. Beast, She-Hulk, and Plastic Man are destroyed.
Old November 4th, 2010, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
The only other change I made was that there was some floating tiles at the top of the staircase, and though it may hold, I wanted to reinforce it with some pillars.
Would that cut down on the hand space in that area?
Old November 4th, 2010, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Would that cut down on the hand space in that area?
I am not sure what you mean by Hand spaces.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios