Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old December 30th, 2018, 02:44 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
I understand some of you crushed my niece last monthly. When news of this reached me, I jumped on the first available plane to Utah. I will be attending January's monthly and she will be avenged.
@Leaf_It and @TREX , you will be spared.
Dewk! You're coming back! Did you convert the Marshall islands to Heroscape??
He has already beaten them all so bad over there that they all refuse to play with him. This is why he returns to kick some butt, because he knows we can take losing horribly to him. I'm going to hide his airborne elite from him though.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 30th, 2018, 05:51 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
I understand some of you crushed my niece last monthly. When news of this reached me, I jumped on the first available plane to Utah. I will be attending January's monthly and she will be avenged.
@Leaf_It and @TREX , you will be spared.
At first I was thinking I would go easy, but then I realized I didn't need to, because my dice were doing it for me.
Old January 1st, 2019, 12:57 PM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

Wow guys it’s been awhile sense I have come to one of these! Hoping to make it to this one but don’t know for sure so put me down as a maybe
Old January 2nd, 2019, 06:45 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! View Post
Wow guys it’s been awhile sense I have come to one of these! Hoping to make it to this one but don’t know for sure so put me down as a maybe
Totally unacceptable Be there or be square

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 3rd, 2019, 05:52 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's looking like I won't be able to make this one. Hopefully I'll be able to make February though!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old January 3rd, 2019, 06:56 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
It's looking like I won't be able to make this one. Hopefully I'll be able to make February though!
“Shame upon you, upon your family, upon your cow...!”

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 3rd, 2019, 07:13 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
“Shame upon you, upon your family, upon your cow...!”
Lol! Thanks Sir H.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old January 4th, 2019, 11:53 PM

DewNoHarm is surprisingly tart

We won't be able to make it this month either. Maybe next month ...

-DNH
Old January 6th, 2019, 12:21 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewNoHarm View Post

-DNH
That's too bad, we'll miss you both. Hopefully you can make it to our team madness next month!

------------

As a general announcement, I know that some of the people who check this thread don't always check the rest of the site, so I thought it would be worth announcing that C3V recently released a new group of heroes (Azazel, Boreos, Talingul, Arthur, and Kozil), and the SoV also had two heroes pass recently as well -- both of which are from our local Monthlies! (Bol by The Dewk and Tetraites by Sir Heroscape) If you haven't had the chance to, check them out! And you can bet that they'll be available as prizes this month! (Well, almost all of them. I can't find a Talingul to save my life; hopefully one will show up before the 26th!)

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old January 6th, 2019, 12:31 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Thats cool Sir H. Letting you guys know I wont be making this one.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 8th, 2019, 02:44 PM

Quote:

-DNH
Not even to welcome your brother home from the islands huh? Cold...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 8th, 2019, 03:08 PM

DewNoHarm is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:

-DNH
Not even to welcome your brother home from the islands huh? Cold...

I can't stand losing to him so ...

Actually I'll be taking some of my kids on "Dates with Dad" that day.

-DNH

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events