Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Notices

Old September 14th, 2022, 09:14 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastbilly1 View Post
DESIGNER'S NOTES - DAY 036 - "Scalpers...NO SCALPING!!!" (Come on everyone, you know what you're looking at here. To be fair, how could we NOT do this?)
Oh yeah, that’s a buy. Now do Thaelenk Tundra!

And Road to the Forgotten Forest. Miniature Christmas Tree minis just aren't the same.

Upset City Baby.
Old September 14th, 2022, 09:51 PM

fastbilly1 knows what's in an order marker fastbilly1 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by brak88 View Post
And Road to the Forgotten Forest. Miniature Christmas Tree minis just aren't the same.

We just need to get to the Forgotten Forest already. We have been walking there for 12 years, this is worse than Oz.
Old September 14th, 2022, 10:08 PM

Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:

We just need to get to the Forgotten Forest already. We have been walking there for 12 years, this is worse than Oz.
Well good news; captions suggest that's what the Monday plants are
Old September 14th, 2022, 10:11 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: As long as they fit on a ladder, no problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Was it established already that they were going with the D&D size bases? Did I miss that? Judging from the mock up the base on the smaller figure looks smaller than the average HeroScape base. I had kinda hoped they wouldn't do that since the large majority of the minis in our collects have the larger base. Anyway, not a big criticism really. It just gave me pause, that's all.
The bases sizes vary a fair bit depending on the width of the figure. It's just that the Widow, evidently, is one of the thinner ones.
Disregarding D&D Heroscape, the classic scape had a variety of base sizes. Standard human size figures see bases similar in scale to this prototype. Some slightly larger figures had slightly larger round bases.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 14th, 2022, 10:18 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Was it established already that they were going with the D&D size bases? Did I miss that? Judging from the mock up the base on the smaller figure looks smaller than the average HeroScape base. I had kinda hoped they wouldn't do that since the large majority of the minis in our collects have the larger base. Anyway, not a big criticism really. It just gave me pause, that's all.
The bases sizes vary a fair bit depending on the width of the figure. It's just that the Widow, evidently, is one of the thinner ones.
Disregarding D&D Heroscape, the classic scape had a variety of base sizes. Standard human size figures see bases similar in scale to this prototype. Some slightly larger figures had slightly larger round bases.
Yea, hard to see in the picture though. It just looks to be the smaller D&D size.
Old September 14th, 2022, 10:34 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Disregarding D&D Heroscape, the classic scape had a variety of base sizes. Standard human size figures see bases similar in scale to this prototype. Some slightly larger figures had slightly larger round bases. Some slightly larger figures had slightly larger round bases.
Deathwalker 9000 is the only single space figure I can think of that had a different sized base before the d&d releases. (there were 2 sizes of the peanut bases).
Old September 14th, 2022, 10:50 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yea, hard to see in the picture though. It just looks to be the smaller D&D size.
I think this s a good question that needs to be asked Grish. It does appear that the prototype has a smaller than standard base.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 14th, 2022, 11:00 PM

ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relenzo2 View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Well good news; captions suggest that's what the Monday plants are

Which captions? I've seen it referenced that it seems like FF stuff, but it seemed to me to be mostly speculation.

Proto's Custom Maps and Units!
Old September 14th, 2022, 11:13 PM

Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker

Just that the Forgotten Forest was one of the forest environments mentioned in the caption for the plants sketch--that's all, nothing more to it than that. It was one of I think three biomes name-dropped.
Old September 14th, 2022, 11:17 PM

My Darling Panzer knows what's in an order marker My Darling Panzer knows what's in an order marker My Darling Panzer knows what's in an order marker

Please please keep these terrain reveals coming!

Also, all this good discussion on cards is making me excited to see the card reveals! Wonder when those might drop? Any word on if they will be like the originals (especially in shape) or changed to be more squarish and "mainstream"? I've seen some discussion but nothing definitive yet unless I missed it.
Old September 14th, 2022, 11:25 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Card shape, size, and layout has not been revealed yet.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 15th, 2022, 03:47 AM

Swarm knows what's in an order marker Swarm knows what's in an order marker Swarm knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
DESIGNER'S NOTES - DAY 036 - "Scalpers...NO SCALPING!!!" (Come on everyone, you know what you're looking at here. To be fair, how could we NOT do this?)
This is an appreciation post for doing this. Thanks guys

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion