Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 25th, 2022, 10:50 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Re-introduction Thread

Welcome back, Uprising!
Old August 26th, 2022, 02:15 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Excited to be back, looking forward to all the new stuff!
Old August 30th, 2022, 10:56 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Popped in over the years for some CoNs, but that's been about it for the past decade. I think the last games I actually played was that day in 2012 with @Xorlof and @ElvenEnvy .
I tried bringing it out a few times in-between, but never had any luck. I have had a few games of Arena of the Planeswalkers, and a bunch of Summoner Wars and other titles, and still have my buckets of 'Scape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.

Last edited by Nukatha; August 30th, 2022 at 10:57 PM. Reason: correcting the attendance
Old August 31st, 2022, 03:30 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Going to lurk here for a while and see how this new stuff turns out. Maybe decide if I'm going to get back into this game again or not. Meanwhile, since so many old-timers are wandering back in here I thought I'd go back to my original avatar for a while! I actually thought I'd lost it but found a copy buried deep on an old external HD.
Old August 31st, 2022, 03:39 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Nice!! That does bring back memories, thanks!

My old avatar is in my profile, I cycled it out since I have so much more gray now

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; August 31st, 2022 at 03:40 PM. Reason: reasons....
Old August 31st, 2022, 03:41 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Nice!! That does bring back memories, thanks!

My old avatar is in my profile, I cycled it out since I have so much more gray now
Maybe I should add some grey hair as well! Wait I'm as bald as my avatar these days! Lol.
Old August 31st, 2022, 07:00 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice. I do not remember my first avatar.
This one is so good I had to wear it all year.
Old August 31st, 2022, 07:02 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Same!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 1st, 2022, 09:49 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Mine is much lower quality, but after spending an hour in Microsoft Paint trying to get it to look right, I felt the same
Old September 1st, 2022, 03:39 PM
Titleless

Quote:
I drew my first avatar. It was sooo long ago. Yikes! In fact, this was the first online community I ever joined. And one of the few too.
Old September 1st, 2022, 03:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You picked a good one.
Glad you did.
Old September 2nd, 2022, 11:19 AM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythic View Post
I was here from day one too... as EyeOfSauron.

I've popped in here and there over the years but have been more active on the HS Facebook group the last couple of years (I'm sorry ) just because it's easier to consume.

Somebody helped me merge my old account with this new Mythic one.

Glad to be back!
So that's where you went! Nice to have you back!

I'm Elven Lord. Always been Elven Lord except for two occasions when I opened new accounts. The first instance was a result of well, perhaps being a bit too vocal and irascible about topics of a political and religious nature which my 13 year old brain had little to no grasp of. My rep was in the dirt so I opened a new account. @Aldin was pissed. Bless him for not banning me. The second was more recently when I forgot my password and the email I used was defunct. Then remembered I never changed the password

I started playing Heroscape when my older brother @Uhurugu began his freshman year of highschool (2006?). Our younger brother (@orcsbane) and I immediately followed suit as we always did (Uhurugu was always the leader of our little fraternal band) and spent all our money and every dollar we could scrape together, beg, borrow, or steal (not steal jk), to purchase Heroscape.

I don't remember when we found Heroscapers (EDIT: Join Date 2009 lol) but it was a while before our father let us open online accounts. He was finally convinced after reviewing the community himself and realizing it was well moderated by mature admins.

I was extremely active for several years even after scape was discontinued. Lacking a vehicle and with diminishing interest in the game in favor of my older brother's new favorite game, Magic the Gathering, playing the game itself faded into memory. I was still active on the forum doing fanfictions (mostly about MTG), and hanging out with buddies. But as the community wained, I did too. Follower through and through

I then disappeared sometimes for years at a time, occasionally checking back in too see if the place had a pulse for nostalgic reasons. Starting fan fics and not finishing them seems to be my signature move as a desire to relive the imaginative days of childhood and learning how to be a functioning adult competed for bandwidth.

I'm overjoyed to see scape making a comeback and already linked up with @gbizzy and his group in Salisbury to play some scape for the first time in ten years.

Expect to see me at some events in the Maryland area. And who knows, maybe I'll make it to scape con next year.

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online