Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old August 25th, 2022, 08:31 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs

Remind me: are you the guy who also did a two card swop for The Vision?
Old August 25th, 2022, 06:21 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
With so many Adventurers in Shermanscape I have to ask if there is some kind of OM hub or other synergy for Adventurers.
Heh, blame Hasbro for making Adventurer the catch-all class for "superhero who doesn't have a more specific role." The only Adventurer synergy I've ever designed is on my Alex Power custom, and it only exists so that he can play well with his Power Pack siblings:

Given how many Adventurers there are in the Shermanverse, as you say, I think it would probably be a bad idea to add anything more inclusive than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Nope, not me. (By the way, for future reference the first post in this thread has an index of all my Marvel cards.)
Old August 25th, 2022, 06:44 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I think in C3G the Fantastic Four are all Adventurers and there is some OM-hub synergy. Some other heroes are also Adventurers of course.

I did not know that about the original Hasbro marvel hero classes! It has been a while since I really looked at their cards...

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 25th, 2022, 08:07 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:

That was @Grishnakh .

Old August 26th, 2022, 06:31 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Thanks TW, I was thinking it must be Grisnakh's Vision. There aren't many multiple card characters from anyone. Interestingly, Sherman is revising another one over on his DC thread right now too--Beast Boy (three cards).
Old August 26th, 2022, 06:44 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Yeppers. That would be me! As a side note I spent some time over the past year to revamp a lot of my supers. Simplified a lot of them, including the wording. I got rid of the two card version of Vision. Anyway, not looking to hijack you thread Sherm!
Old August 26th, 2022, 07:49 PM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

No worries Grish, you are always welcome. Now that Taeblewalker mentions it, I remember your old Vision card. It was a very pretty card, as all your work is, and I'm sure your re-Vision (sorry) hasn't changed that.
Old August 26th, 2022, 09:09 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
No worries Grish, you are always welcome. Now that Taeblewalker mentions it, I remember your old Vision card. It was a very pretty card, as all your work is, and I'm sure your re-Vision (sorry) hasn't changed that.
Thanks! Didn’t change the art, just the mechanics.
Old August 31st, 2022, 06:08 PM

Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Sif

Bought a handful of new minis recently, so I actually worked on a new custom for a change, as opposed to revising old ones:

Old August 31st, 2022, 07:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool, looks a solid 200.
I think the empty space clause covers not placing on glyphs?
Does figures include Destructible Objects?
Old August 31st, 2022, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Very cool, looks a solid 200.
I think the empty space clause covers not placing on glyphs?
Does figures include Destructible Objects?
The wording is the same as the Airborne Elite, but yeah, it's somewhat redundant. Destructible Objects don't count as figures.
Old September 21st, 2022, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Ha ha! Things certainly have changed for Superheroes over the years. A nonScaping Jewish pal recently wrote to tell me about Sabra, and I mentioned that I already had your custom figure for her and had played with her! And that was a while ago. If Gal Gadot ever wants to change comic franchises...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Despite what I said above, I feel pretty confident that Sabra will never be a part of the MCU. I doubt either Disney or Marvel would ever be eager to play with that political hot potato.

Holy cow, apparently I'm once again wrong about the MCU.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations